Part 2

ROSALIE

I wake to a pounding in my head and an ache in my shoulder. Letting out a groan I try to roll to my side but am stopped by a clinking noise and pressure to my wrists and ankles.

"Ah, look who decided to join the land of the living."

I blink my eyes rapidly trying to clear away the fog in my vision and jerk when I feel a hand cup my cheek.

"Now, now Little Flower, no need to be frightened."

I turn my head away and as a shiver runs down my body when I realize I am no longer in the clothes I dressed in this morning.

My heart races when I lift my head to look down my body to find only my bra and panties left in place, my wrists and ankles secured to the metal table.

I struggle against the restraints now panicking.

"Keep struggling, it only turns me on. You're not going anywhere unless I allow it."

"Please let me go! Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you." I choke out a sob.

"You can call me D, or Sir if you'd rather."

"What?" I glance at him, eyes wide and mouth open.

"You heard me. Now let's stop with this small talk and get to the good stuff."

He turns away from me and gathers some items before setting them in the table beside me.

"Oh God, please don't do this." I whimper trying to pull myself away from the knife and vibrator he just set at my side.

D chuckles and shakes his head before adjusting himself in his pants. Picking up the knife he softly drags the blunt edge against my cheek, down my neck and across my chest leaving tingles behind.

My breath catches when he slices just below my breast before leaning down and licking the blood left behind. I gag when he sucks pulling more into his mouth.

He chuckles and his hand roams over my stomach and down my thigh before cupping my mound and lightly squeezing.

"My beautiful Little Flower. Are you going to get wet for me?" D asks rubbing me over my panties.

"Go to hell, I will never get wet for someone like you." I spit.

D smiles his eyes taking on a malicious glint.

"Game on Little Flower."  He whispers in my ear before running the knife between my breasts and pulling up until it slices through my bra.

Cool air flows over my nipples and they instantly pebble.

D slips his hand into my panties and rubs his finger over my slit. Tears begin to fill my eyes and I squeeze them tightly trying to stop them from falling.

"Come on Little Flower, no need to cry." He says in mock sympathy.

A squeak bursts through my lips when D pinches my nipple and twists. My eyes fly open, I look into his eyes and silently beg him to stop.

"You look so sexy like this, all helpless and begging."

Tears stream down my face as I begin to sob quietly at first, but when I feel a finger enter me I can't hold back any longer.

"Please, please stop. I don't want this." I beg between sniffles.

He hushes me cupping my cheek and wiping a tear away with his thumb before shoving it into my mouth.

"Suck." He demands pressing on my tongue. "Suck or I'll fuck you right now."

I suck on his thumb, eyes closed, my hair now wet from the tears.