Part 11

ROSALIE

The exact day the six weeks is up D comes into the room with a big smile on his face.

"Guess what we're doing today?" He asks cheerfully.

"Letting me go hopefully." I whisper under my breath.

"Why aren't you on your knees?"

I scramble off the bed and onto my knees. The last time I forgot he didn't feed me for two days.

"Sorry." I huff.

"Don't worry My Little Flower, since I'm in such good mood today I'll let it slide this time."

He grabs ahold of my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Ready to make that son for me?"

"I'd rather just kill you."

He glares down at me then smiles.

"I want your hands behind your back." Walking behind me, D grabs each wrist and ties them together then pushes me to the ground.

He grabs my waist and pulls until my ass is in the air and my face on the ground.

"Beautiful. I can't wait to be inside you again."

I hear him remove his belt then his pants and feel a tear fall to the ground.

I had hoped Aiden would have found me by now so that I wouldn't have had to go through this again.

I let out a blood curdling scream when he rams into me.

"Finally. I have waited too long for this day."

"Stop! I'm not ready, my body isn't ready for this."

"To bad. I waited the six weeks, we're doing this now."

He pulls out and thrusts back into me.

"Please stop! It hurts! Please you're hurting me!" I sob.

"To fucking bad."

He pounds into me until I'm a sobbing mess on the floor and he comes inside me.

He pulls out and I curl into a ball. I touch my tender tissue and cry more when I pull away to find blood on my finger.

"I hate you!" I yell at him.

"My Little Flower, come on now, do you really think I care if you hate me?"

"I'm going to kill you one day." I spit.

D slaps me across my face and I grab my cheek.

"Not before I kill you! You'll give me a son and then I'll no longer have any use for you."

"Aiden will find you first."

D laughs.

"It's been months, do you really think he hasn't given up by now? You didn't even know each other for very long."

"I know he hasn't."

"Hmm. I feel sorry for you Little Flower. Maybe I'll pay Aiden a visit."

"Leave him alone!"

"No, I don't think I will. In fact I think I'll go do that now."

I jump up just as he turns his back on me and jump on his back. I wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze as hard as I can.

He grunts and grabs into my wrists trying to pry me off.

When I refuse to let go he slams me between the wall and his back. I feel my grip start to loosen. He does it three more times until I can't hold on any longer.