have a seat (smut)

It was a rainy Friday night and that means a nice warm get together in the Slytherin common (if you are not a Slytherin just pretend you're really good friends with them) room with all my friends since we don't really get to spend time together on the weekdays.

I'm not sure who's all going to be there, but Draco, pansy, Blaise and Lorenzo are normally always there so at least two of them would be there hopefully. I don't know if Mattheo is going To be there and I hope Hes not, because even the Hes like super hot and cool Hes an ass sometimes....... not to me though we have like a flirty relationship but sometimes it gets annoying and Hes not usually there but when he does go its not for long.

I went back to my dorm to try and start on a little bit of homework before 8 since that's the normal time we meet up. i hade about 20 minutes so i got changed into some comfy clothes. a sweatshirt and some tights (stander y/n wardrobe) and cleaned my dorm a little but every one got there early so i ended up like super late but it's fine.

Mattheo's Pov:

its finally Friday, i can sleep in until 12 tomorrow and stay up for as long as I want. plus, I don't even have a lot of homework and i won't have to see my ugly professors. I'm extremely excited for tonight though, i get to talk with my friends and see y/n I haven't seen her pretty face in a while since we don't have that many classes together and she skips meals so i don't see her as often as i would like to.

i went back to my dorm and checked the time and it was 10 minutes before Draco told everyone to meet up except y/n she's not in that gc. so i took my button up shirt of and put a normal black tee on and changed into some sweatpants. then went to the common room where i saw pansy, Draco, Lorenzo. Theodore, Blaise, Astoria, and Crabbe not Goyal though Hes in the hospital wing no y/n though i took the last available seat and started talking with them.  after 10 minutes i saw y/n finally making her way downstairs

"Well look who finally decided to show up" Malfoy said to y/n she just looks up and gave everyone a weird look, like we did something i guess we kind of did though since no one told her to come early. 

" Thanks for saving me a seat guys " she said very sarcastically.

Your Pov:

no one even told me to come early like they told crabbe to come early but not me and they didn't even save me a seat, so i had no choice but to sit on the floor.

"You should've come earlier" Draco said while shrugging. i flipped him off and then Pansy started talking about a date she went on with a Hufflepuff.

"Are you even comfortable love" Mattheo said while lighting a cigarette.

"no" i mumbled while looking at my phone 

"well you could always just sit here" i then heard him pat his lap with his signature smirk. i slowly looked up at him contemplating on if i should or not.

"thanks, but no" i said looking back at my phone. 

"your loss"

o   time skip   o

my ass hurt so bad and i couldn't stand in any more i decided i was just goanna go back to my dorm but i knew i couldn't because my roommate is a whore and is dating my ex so i literally couldn't go and i was having fun so i had no other choice bur i waited a few more minutes to see if anyone was going to leave and no one did. i took a deep breath and walked over to Mattheo who had a huge grin on his face seeing that i was taking him up on his offer an hour later. he fixed how he was sitting so when i sat down it would be comfortable for me. he pat his lap one more time and reached his arms out and as soon as i took, my seat on his  lap he wrapped his arms around my waist and i leaned back a little.