21. Dark Web

Has anything scary or creepy happened to you when accessing the Dark Web?

It happened last year.

I was damn curious about what the actual deal was about this dark or deep web stuff .

So I went to YouTube for watching tutorial on how to access dark web using Android and I planned on surfing dark web using my phone ( I didn't knew what I was upto but I was way too curious and excited).

So everything was set. I covered my phone camera with tape, went to my room and locked it.

Opened the Wikipedia site for dark web links.

Everything was cool and I went to those normal happy chat sites(I didn't texted I just observed).

So, you see I gained some confidence and open this one creepy anonymous confession site. I swear you guys, my faith over humanity vanished away after reading some of the confessions there. Some people commented how they killed their wife,mom,daughter and neighbor. Some commented how they tried to kill someone and failed and how they regret it. Some commented how they love when they see people suffer and some graphic things were written over there which I honestly don't want to write here as I'll definitely get blocked after writing them here.

Some more mentally ill creepy people were there commenting how stupid people are for loving someone and for not doing bad stuffs to them.

So I had enough of all this, but still I wasn't done. I wanted to see as much as I can.

So yeah, I went and opened those pedophilic community chat links. It took a while to load the site. While it was loading I thought maybe it was all fake , and maybe this site is also fake but then boom! I saw this site full of texts from sick people, I can say they were ill or maybe they're not human. I don't want to explain any of the things from there over here as again I may get blocked.

The next thing i did was went to this site um I don't remember well what the site name was, but I do remember that it was selling things made out of human skin and some organs. Damn they were costly. It made me almost puke out everything inside my stomach.

So, I closed that site. I now went to those sites selling guns,drugs and many other illegal stuffs. It was boring for me so I decided to stop and close every freaking thing and delete all the browsing app and sleep listening to my favorite songs.

I wasn't able to sleep for 2 days straight. Everything felt horrible and ugly.

But after 4-5 days things went to normal. I was using WhatsApp texting my friends and then I got this notification 'ding ding' someone texted me on WhatsApp. It was an unknown number, it was an international number. I opened the text not thinking much. And saw this creepy text -

"Why are you ignoring me?"

I got a little tensed as I don't have any friend from abroad and maybe it was a scam.

I ignored it and the next day I got another text from that same number saying

"You can't ignore me, I'm still here. You can't runaway."

I was now damn sure that things got out of hand and I almost believed that I'm going to die.

I quickly blocked the number and told my close friends about what happened and about dark web. One of my friend said that the same thing also happened with him last year after when he surfed deep/dark web. He said that he blocked the numbers but soon started getting creepy deadly calls. So he change this number and life was good again.

So now, here I was. A messed up teenager. I was out of breathe. I was afraid to tell about this to my mom or dad.

But I tried to control it by myself. The next day I got another text on WhatsApp from another unknown international number saying

"Why did you blocked me? You can't do anything now"

Now I was shit clear that someone just effing got my number through hacking . I quickly blocked that number and reported it and deleted WhatsApp,deactivated all my social accounts.

After a week I came back and now everything was cool, but the next week I got another text from an unknown international number on WhatsApp itself. So yeah I was not afraid enough and I decided to not open the chat and blocked it quickly reporting spam.

After that nothing happened and I promised and sweared to god and myself that I am never ever going back there for doing any shit done. Even if someone offers me money for surfing the dark web nah I ain't going there ever again.

My life is more important to me.

.......

Dark web is one deadliest site.
Why do we even have it?
I am sure the Government knows it exist but why don't they stop it? They are too connected to it for sure but they could atleast stop people from murdering innocent people for few dollars.

What do you guys think about this chapter?