✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10

[ NEXT DAY ]

Waking up from my sleep, I took my phone from the nightstand and turned off the alarm....Getting up from the bed, I directly went to the bathroom for doing my morning routine...

It's actually 6:30 Hehe..I have a reason for waking up too fast... I will tell later..At first let's go downstairs.. I have to make breakfast today...

After climbing down the stairs, I entered the kitchen....

I went near the counter while thinking something deeply...Umm what to make ??

I woke up fast because because because I can't cook!!!!!!

I mean I can ? But I'm sure after eating my food Taehyung will be admitted to the hospital...Hehe...

It's weird ?? Actually even though Aunt used to hate me..but she never made me work...As she knew what would be the consequences...Actually once I burnt the kitchen...After that day, Pa strictly instructed her not to make me work...

Finally after thinking for half an hour, I decided what to make....

So let's make Rameyon ??? It's easy... Instant Rameyon ?? Wait but there's no packet of Rameyon..Ughh

What can I make..it's already late..We will be late for University too...No No Yn..

“ You can't be defeated by him!! ”

“ You have to make the breakfast!! ”

[ AFTER A HOUR ]

I'm done with making the breakfast 💔

He's gonna eat me alive today I guess hehe!

I made omelette and put butter on breads and I served them on the table with two glasses of juice..

Oh it was easy..There was nothing to cook :))

There was nothing to cook :))