✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19

Jungkook's pov:

It's been 20 mins now...It's making me worried, she didn't come yet.. And here Eun is totally drunk.. otherwise I would ask her to check on yn.. I was thinking deeply, I should go or not..as it was for females..

Moving towards the bathroom, I saw her purse on the floor of the passage..I lifted it and saw her phone was in the purse..then Where is she ? I understand something was off.. Being more worried, Without wasting any sec, I entered the big bathroom making all the ladies shocked .but I didn't bother but kept searching for Yn..There was no trace of her.. I came out and went towards the bar counter..there I saw Jack, I was about to speak

Jack- Hey Jungkook, where were you? And Where's Yn?

I went near him and told him everything..

Jack- Oh no..we should find her..Do one thing you find outside..I'm finding here if she's here

Jk- She's not here ..I'm sure...I'm going out

Walking out of the club, I saw a car and there Taehyung standing leaning on it..He saw me and raised his eyebrows.. I need to tell him all this.. Afterall he's her husband..

Tae- Party isn't over yet.. you're going?

Jk- No Taehyung.. Actually Yn..

After telling everything, I could sense Shock and worry in his voice..

Tae- I was standing here whole time..no one came out..

Jk- May be.. she's not inside either..As far I know There's a back door..

Tae- Let's get in the car and find her..

Tae's pov:

I couldn't believe something like that can happen to her.. I was worried and scared at the same time like hell..What if something bad happens to her..No No!! Yn please be safe..I will find you..

We both sat in the car and I started driving..But I don't know where should I go..

Jk- Taehyung, Do you know her phone's password?

Tae- Yeah I guess..

I took the phone and gave it back opening

I saw him opening the message app casually..and I focused on driving

Jk- WHAT THE HELL!! *shouted*

Tae- What's wrong? *frowned*

Jk- Someone was stalking her..

I stopped the car instantly and taking the phone, I was also shocked..there were many messages from an unknown number..

Tae- But she didn't tell me about this..

Jk- Taehyung, She's not someone who speaks her about problems to anyone.. Instead she tries to solve herself..I'm seeing her from childhood..Her parents died and she always thought she was a burden to Uncle and I'm sure to you too.. *sighed*