✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 11

An's pov:

Eun- So are you going with Mr.Kim ?

Yn- I guess he will be late..I can't wait for him..People will doubt...so I will get going..Byee!!

Eun- Hmm bye...see yaa!!

They both went to the opposite direction according to their house's location..

Yn went to busstand...After 10 mins of waiting, the bus arrived and she got on the bus...

A few minutes later, she reached and got off the..it was about a 10 min walk from her house....She started limping towards her house because of the tiredness....

??- Oh so you live here BABYGIRL!! *Smirked*

Yn entered the house and went directly to her room...Taking a warm bath, she came out of the bathroom before going to her bed to take a nap...

Taking a warm bath, she came out of the bathroom before going to her bed to take a nap

Tae's pov:

Being totally exhausted, I entered in the hall...It's 6 pm...Actually I had a meeting in the University...So I'm a little late....

This girl didn't even bother to switch on the lights...the hall is totally dark...

I'm so hungry...Ahh lemme get changed first..Then I'll make the dinner...

[ TIME SKIP ]

I'm done with making dinner

I'm done with making dinner..it's 8 pm right now...Since I came, she hasn't come out of her room...I guess I should call her for dinner...I hope I won't get embarrassed again..

Standing in front of the door, I knocked at it but didn't get any response..So I slightly opened the door and peeked inside only to see her little sleeping figure...I entered before going towards her...