✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 20

[ FEW HOURS LATER ]

Yn's pov:

Sitting on the bed, staring at the food, I'm all zoned out.. I haven't eaten yet..I'm thinking if Taehyung and Jungkook has started searching for me!? Why can't they find me fast! I'm so scared.. I don't know who's that master .. But one thing for sure, that person is dangerous..He eyed on me everywhere.. Here I'm sitting from the morning in this room, I didn't dare to go outside of the room, even though the door was unlocked.. Cz there were many guards outside my room..

Yn- Where are you Taehyung!! Jungkook..!! Please find me soon, please

??- Yes They're trying hard to find you..

Someone entered and locked the door from inside making me panic .. I couldn't see his face yet due to the darkness of the room.. But the voice seemed so familiar.. Thinking, who's he? Finally I can see that stalker..

??- Recognised me?

He said coming in my sight with a smirk on his face, so that I can recognise him.. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and my facial expressions changed into a Shocked one..The person is standing infront of me, made my ground slide away.. I couldn't believe..Never in my life, I thought he would be that low..

Never in my life, I thought he would be that low

"JACK" - I mumbled!

He gave me a chuckle and sat beside me on the bed..

Holding my chin, he made me looked at him..

Jack- Babygirl!! *grinning*

This name made me feel disgusted and specially from him whom I thought as a friend.. thinking how I treated him, it made me more mad.. I yanked his hand and stood up..

Yn- YOU FUCKING STALKER *shouted*

He laid down on the bed and started laughing...It seemed so creepy..he was looking like a psychopath while laughing.. Suddenly he got off from the bed.. Standing infront of me, grabbed my jaw..

Jack- BITCH HOW DARE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME AND CURSE ME!!!!?

He shouted grabbing more tightly.. I tried to remove his hands which was hurting me now..but he was way stronger.. After a while he left me and I managed to speak..

Yn- Jack, why are you all doing this?? What did wrong I do?

Jack- *Chuckled* Don't know? *I nodded as no* You fucking rejected me infront of the whole class!!! You fucking insulted me..You insulted Jack...How dare you??