Shameless

So it's enough...

This is the last video she posted..And there are more parts.. please do check them ..

She has copied my story...Even the thumbnail is mine 😭 lmao copycat!

A few things i wanna say to those people...

First of all ik you're here reading this..

So, this is for you...😊

As i said, you can copy my work but not my talent

As i said, you can copy my work but not my talent... You're such a shameless breed..I wanna curse a lot but nvm 😊

But know one thing, Karma will hit you hard...You made me feel bad...You copied my work and claimed it as yours..Didn't even ask for my permission..I wouldn't give it either...You even turned off the comment section...LOL!! You did the worst..Cz i wrote the whole story wasting my precious time...Bcz i love to make my own stories unlike you...

YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET!!

Anyways those who genuinely care about me, thanks...I am not a big writer and it hurts when someone copies my work...

If you genuinely love my books and care about me, please keep reporting the videos...I have added one video and do check others too and report the channel too...

I have been busy lately with my studies and life...I have said it before too...I will take out some times to write my other book...Dw i didn't die...I will post...I understand how it feels when someone keeps you waiting but you should understand my problems too...Thank you!

Don't forget to report!