✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 45

[ NEXT MORNING ]

Yn woke up and yawned... Trying to stretch her body, she found a tight grip on her waist...It was none other than Taehyung...Then she realised they're still naked, not even covered with the duvet...Her face flushed red...

She looked at his baby face and caressed his hairs smiling at him..

Suddenly she moaned when he bit her skin ...

Yn- Wtf Taee!!!!

Tae- I Love You....

He still had his eyes closed...

She was trying to free herself from his grip...But he was too strong...

Yn- Ugh leave... I need to get ready for Uni...

Taehyung left her...

Yn got up from the bed and was about to walk towards the bathroom..but she fell on her knees...

Taehyung worriedly went towards her before picking up..he made her sit on the bed....

Tae- What happened ?? Are you okay ??

Yn made a pout...

Yn- Are you asking me ..??

Taehyung was trying hard not to laugh at her cuteness...

Tae- Was I too rough last night ??

Yn didn't reply...

Chuckling at her, Taehyung picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso...Yn was still naked and he had a towel wrapped around his lower part..

He went to bathroom and stood under the shower with her in his arms..and switched on the shower button, Water started dripping on their body..It was relaxing their body...

Yn kept her head on his shoulder being shy...

Taehyung pecked her earlobe..

After a good shower, He made her sit on the counter and started rubbing her body with a towel and made her wore a bathrobe...He also rubbed his body..and also wore a bathrobe...Taking her in the bedroom, making her sit on the couch..He went to closet and came with her clothes which he selected...

Yn- I can wear...

She spoke looking down...

He smiled....

Tae- I'll make the breakfast then..

He left in his bathrobe...

After getting ready, Yn came downstairs slowly and took a sit..