✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 41

[ NEXT DAY ]

[ MORNING ]

Hoseok entered the room and found Yn looking at the ceiling..He sighed before approaching her..She looked towards him feeling his presence with confusion all over her face...Hoseok sat on the chair before speaking...

Hoseok sat on the chair before speaking

Hobi- How are you feeling ??

Yn- Um good...

Hobi- You must have some questions ?? You can ask me ...

Yn- Are you sure you have answers of my questions...?

Hobi nodded at her....

Yn- Where's my Oppa ??

He chuckled a little before speaking

Hobi- Didn't you recognise me, Cupcake ??

She widened her eyes hearing the name..

Yn- Is it because of the accident ??? BUT I don't remember your face but why do I remember you ??

Hobi- No you remember me because of the accident...but you don't remember my face because we are meeting after 7 years .. haha my face has become more handsome..and yours became more ugly... that's why even I couldn't recognise you..

He tried to crack a joke..and she pouted....

Yn- Can you explain ?? I'm confused...

Hobi- You remember the accident which happened 7 years ago ?? Our mansion was set on fire....

Yn nodded a little...

Hobi- It's obvious...Eomma and Appa died there..and you got panic attack.. after doctor said you lose your memory...

Hoseok started telling her everything....

Yn- How could you let me go with a stranger...?

Hobi- I'm sorry.. I know I'm the worst...But Mr.Kim (Y/U) took care of you as his own daughter...You also love him alot ...it's just you forget everything....And you'll understand how lucky you're get to have Taehyung as your husband...Once you remember everything....

Yn- I don't remember anything about him or anyone...Nor do I want you...And I don't need you either...You all are betrayers..You all lied to me...