Shot6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : A new girl in SwaSan, Shiny.

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan laying bare in each other's embrace covered with comforter, he kiss her forehead!
She snuggle in him but her mind revolves around Shiny, her behavior seems odd which making her tensed.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? You are looking low?
Are you okay?

Swara : this Shiny Sanskar! I don't know I am not getting a good vibe from her.

Sanskar : that's doesn't matter, she is only a business client! Hume usse kya!

Swara : hmmm! You are right! ( snuggle in him hugging him, he smile and embraced her tightly)

Both sleeps in each other's embrace.

Next Day!

SwaSan in middle of ship, Swara get a naughty idea and she splash water on him from river, Sanskar narrowed eyes at her who is laughing, she gets shocked when he also splash water on her and like this both start splashing water on each other chuckling!!

They embraced each other, he kiss her forehead, she smile.

At Night!

SwaSan coming in hotel in hand in hand, Shiny again dashed with them.

Shiny : Oh hi Sanskar/ Swara! ( as she is living in same hotel)

Sanskar : what happened Shiny? Any problem! You are looking tensed.

Shiny : actually, nothing! ( sadly).

Sanskar : what happened Shiny? You can tell us!

Shiny ; alone please!

Sanskar : she is my wife, you can talk here!

Shiny : but I can't tell in front of her, please!

Sanskar : Okay no problem!
Let's go Swara!

He hold her hand to go!

Shiny : you are going without hearing me?

Sanskar : my wife is my part, and If you are uncomfortable with my wife then you shouldn't even talk to me!!

Swara smile listening him.

Shiny : oh sorry!
Actually a guy is blackmailing me! ( shocked them(.

Sanskar : who?

Shiny : he met me in a restaurant, we talked and became friends!, he spiked my drink and took my naked pictures!!
Now he blackmailing me, to  give money or he will upload pictures on internet! ( cries).

SwaSan feels bad for her.

Sanskar : you complaint in police Shiny.

Shiny : Sanskar, he said if i compliant, he will upload pictures!.( cryingly)

Sanskar : how I can help you?

Shiny : please help me in getting that clips! Then he will not blackmail me!

SwaSan drawn in thoughts, hear her who is crying badly!

Sanskar looks at Swara as if asking what they should do, she nodded slightly that they should help her.

Sanskar: Okay Shiny! Don't worry, we will try to help you as much as we can!!

Shiny : Thank you Sanskar! Thank you Swara!

Swara : where his room is?

Shiny : in front of you both 's room.

SwaSan nodded yes!