Shot 11

Hey!

Came with another part, don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara is pregnant.

Sanskar turns his face to Swara for sleeping. Swara make frowned frowned seeing him not turning to her and taking her in his embrace like as usual.

"Sanskar, turn your face" she shake him but unable to move him a inch.
"You can't do this, I WANNA HUG YOU" she said cutely.

"HUG YOUR BABY" Sanskar shouts back in pure jealousy.

"OH Gosh, what I do of you, it's your BABY too, who gets jealous from own baby" she fumed.

"Huh, he is my ENEMY" He states without looking at her but get pillow on his head which shocks him.

"I WILL KILL YOU SANSKAR IF YOU CALL MY BABY ENEMY?" She frowned.

"See, you started changing , I knew it, you love this baby more now, 
Now you wanna kill me also for this baby" He said with grumpy face.

"OH God" she hold her head.

He lays turning back. She make faces and sleeps on other side.

He looks at her from corner of eyes expecting her to hug him. She also looks at him from corner of eyes expecting him to hug her.

He gasped as she hugs him from behind which brings smiles on his face but he hide it perfectly give a cold look.

He doesn't resist him turning him, he let her turn him , she open his crossed arms and lay above on him completely and hold his hand and wrap her waist and sleeps on him. He also sleeps with smile.

**

In midnight Swara shakes Sanskar. He open eyes yawningly.

"What?" He said without opening eyes and sleeping.

"Sanskar awake" she shouts awaking him with jerk as if any thunderstorms came.

"What happened?" He looks around as if trying to figure out what's wrong.

"I am hungry" she said poutingly.

He give her a look as if she is a alien. He looks at the clock which striking 2am and looks at him again weirdly.

"What, go and bring something to eat" she frowned.

"You just had food at 11pm" he said giving a unbelievable look for being hungry just after 3 hour.

"I am not hungry, it's our Sanvi who is hungry" she said cutely.

"Don't use my di name" he frowned.

"Huh, she is Sanvi for me" she said adamantly.

He just turn away his face and make faces.

"God gave you another SANVI, you couldn't able to protect SANVI di but you can nourish your SANVI daughter"
Her words give him a sensation in his heart.
"Do you wanna ignore your SANVI"

"You are hungry right?" stopping her for creating more sensation in his heart.

She nodded yes know well, he wanna stop the topic, he go from there to bring something to eat.

**

Sanskar brings her favorite noodles. She gets happy seeing it and about to take plate but he stop her and sits in front of her and forward spoon of noodle to her. She eats and make yummy faces.

"It's so yummy, who made it?" She asked , but stop seeing his smile.
"You made it?" He just nodded yes.
"Our baby is so lucky that her father made noodle for her in midnight" she hold his hand smilingly.