Shot9

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for next part ❤️

Recap: Sanskar opened up his wounded heart to Swara.

At Night!!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's embrace.
Just then Sanskar open eyes who wasn't sleeping, he looks at Swara who is in deep slumber. He looks at the clock and restlessly sit on bed. He adjust comforter on her but feeling restless. He bite his hand as if controlling himself, from something.
He rub his hand, breaths heavily to control himself.

He take a deep breath but can't able to get rid from the craving.

He get up from bed, making sure, she is sleeping. He go out from room.

In Sanskar's Hideen Room!

Sanskar fill alcohol in his glass, and remember Swara.

Sanskar: I tried stopping myself Swara, but I can't! My body want this, I can't survive without this.
I am sorry!!

He about to take sip but stop hearing clapping sound. He looks and find Swara who is clapping looking at him sternly yet being hurt from his act making him difficult to look in her eyes being ashamed on his deeds for drinking secretly from her.

Sanskar : I tried to control my craving Swara but I couldn't! I am sorry! Let me drink tonight, I will not drink again.

Swara : do whatever you want! I am not stopping you! Who I am to stop you?

This words pinch Sanskar. She about to go but get hold of him who turn her twirling back to him letting her fallen on his broad chest, their eyes meet in a deep eye lock.

Swara : Sanskar, leave me.

Sanskar : how you can use this word that you are no one of me? ( angrily yet hurt)

Swara : because you made me feel like that! ( with glassy eyes)

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! ( try to wipe her tears but she turn her face)
I tried Swara but I am addicted to it.

Swara : isn't my love was your biggest addiction? So why you need this addiction?

Sanskar: Swara, you are my addiction! But this addiction are addicted to my body.
My body craves to have this.

Swara think something!

Sanskar ; I can't help it! I want this to calm myself. I will not able to sit in peace.
I need this to calm my body.

Swara :, and if I calm your body then?

Sanskar: how?

Swara; I am your biggest addiction and today I will defeat this addiction as my impact on you is more deeper than this addiction.

Sanskar : I didn't understand Swara.

Swara : you just leave on me, you will not get craving for this addiction, believe on me.

Sanskar : I need it Swara.

Swara : you need me, not this! Only ME, you need ME!! ( surprised and confused him)

She hold his hand and put on her waist and bring him closer to her surprised her. She make his eyes close by hand, he close eyes and gets surprised when she place her lips on his lips and smooch his lips softly make him more surprised. She traces his arms and chest while smooching him. His hand slowly traveled on her waist. He groan as she bitten his lips and sucks his blood leaving a bite mark on his lips and bend and start kissing his throat and neck. He feel everything with close eyes.