shot 3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar's cruelty for random people around him and his love for Swara!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan laying bare in each other's embrace while sweating after long passionate love making, he kiss her forehead!! And playing with her hairs and she playing with his fingers and he is locking her legs with his legs and rubbing their legs sensually!!

Sanskar : it's so bliss to be like this hai na?

Swara hummed smilingly heavenly! He admire her smiling face and kiss her cheek, make her smile.

Sanskar : are you tired?

Swara : hmmm! Bahut!

Sanskar : acha!! I have a solution to comfort you.

Swara:, really!! What?

Sanskar : let me give you a warm bath!

Swara: hmmm so you make me tired more! ( scrunch her nose).

Sanskar : arey nhi baba! I will only give you bath!

Swara: you can't control yourself seeing me like that! I know you well!

Sanskar: Mrs Maheshwari! I love you more then anything, my desires arent bigger then you! ( make her surprise and overwhelmed)

He pick her carefully in his arms and take her in washroom.

He make her sit down on slab and himself warm the water in bathtub and check twice and pick her in his arms and make her lay down in tub and himself also come in tub and give her Warm water bath, and she is surprise seeing him not doing anything even when she is bare in front of him.
She smile at his love for her.

After bathing, he make her sit down on slab again and wipe her body with towel and take a medicine and apply in her feminine, to soothe her pain!!

After a week!

Swara: Sanskar! I wanna meet that lady! Who was burnt!

Sanskar: why?

Swara : I just wanna see, is she Okay.

Sanskar : she is fine! I went to check her!

Swara:, I wanna see her! I don't know since I heard about her, I feel restless to see her!

Sanskar : but that's not needed Swara!

Swara: please Sanskar!

He nod yes as he can't deny her! And both go for meeting that lady.

In that lady's home!

SwaSan come in her home seeing Sanskar, that lady and her daughter gets terrified!!
He smirks seeing this fear in their eyes for her but see Swara and compose himself and mask his good man mask.

Sanskar : Mata ji!! Kaise ho aap! ( bend and take her blessing and joint hand in front of her idoly)
Meet, she is my wife!

Swara joint hand but see something!!

That lady back off her feet seeing him forwarded toward her, Swara notice this!

Swara : what happened aunty? ( seeing her numb)
Are you okay?

Sanskar : actually she is tensed about her son!! Don't worry Mata ji, I will try to decrease his punishment.

Swara feels good seeing his kind nature.

Swara; aunty ji! He is getting punishment, you will see, when he will come out, he will be changed in good human!

The woman keep quiet because of Sanskar!