Shot11

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar and Swayam left for mumbai

In Mumbai!

Sanskar and Swayam reached in front of their home! But the home doesn't seen home now!
As their home 's happiness, Swara is in Kolkata, living apart from them.
They remembered her and her face flashes in their mind.

Sanskar remembered how he brought Swara in their home after maraige and she made his house a "HOME".

They enter inside, and see around and find everything incomplete without her.
Sanskar imagine Swara calling him.

"Aap aa gaye, Kitna time laga diya, kabse wait kar rahi thi"

Swayam also imagine his mother saying.

"Champ, you came what do you will eat"?

Swayam : ( unknowingly) mumma, make paneer sandwich!

Sanskar see his son, Swayam realise he was imagining his mother and looks at his father and looks down sadly.

Sanskar: you want paneer sandwich champ?
Okay, I will make!
And better than your mumma.

Swayam remembered his mother making food for him and also feeding him in between while he is sitting on slab.

Sanskar : champ let's go!, I will give you bath then will make food.

Swayam : yes papa!

He try to look smiling but he isn't smiling inside. He wants his mother, his heart craved for his mother.

Sanskar try to enter inside but her face flash in his mind. She is entering in his house kicking kalash and bringing colour in his life by printing her red feet on white clothe.

He looks at front and see his and Swara and Swayam 's family pictures.
Small Swayam and Swara is picking him and Sanskar is back hugging her.
Sanskar is keeping Swayam on his shoulder and Swara is putting head on Sanskar's shoulder.
Sanskar and Swayam as Krishna and Swara as Radha in between of them.

A tear escape from Sanskar and Swayam 's eyes. He wipe their eyes at same time and looks each other and ignore to see each other and looks away pretending they aren't sad.

Sanskar : let's go champ.

He take him in his arms and take him in washroom for bathing him.

In Kolkata!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara is sitting on bed restlessly, after their absence she is feeling everything became meaningless.
She is missing to hear their voices, she missing to see them.

"Swara, take out my clothes"

Swara see Sanskar standing in front of cupboard with frown face and messing whole bed with clothes.

Swara : Sanskar why you always mess room?

She come forward to scold him more but he disappeared making him realize she was visualizing him.

"Mumma, Mumma I wanna eat paneer sandwich"

Swayam seen standing to her.

Swara : I am making champ!

She come forward but he also disappeared.

She cries finding herself alone!

She find a hand on her face and see Sanskar beside her.
He wipe her tears!