five

it had been a month since viktoria has moved. and in this time, her friendship has grown with the boys. every moment they could, they would hang out.

ilya was warming up to them, he would never admit it but he considered them one of his closest guy friends. though he was happy his sister was finally out of her sex crazy phase and finally settling down to create friendships.

at their last school, she had no friends except ilya. she made enemies too fast with the people she messed with. she was a homewrecker to others, though how could she be one of the home was already wrecked? so when her parents finally told them they were leaving russia. it was the chance for change and that was exactly what was going to happen. she wanted to live like a teenage girl. to be a teenage girl. to have sleepovers, do each others nails, listen to pop music, watch movies, gossip about boys. so she would try to be less intimidating, well to as much she could handle.

the siblings didn't enjoy the company of people. they liked to be isolated by themselves or eachother. they were each others rock, and it was weird to be honest. to be so close to your brother, maybe if he was a sister it'd be deemed as typical. but he was a male and she was a women, being so open about sex, their relationships, every little gritty thing about them wasn't typical. at least to those who judged them. their relationships with men or their brothers were far more reserved. being open that much is for sisters and sisters or brothers and brother. never sisters and brothers, which made rumors between the two spread.

it was weird rumors, they were secretly dating, one of them were adopted and that's why there's no boundary between what to tell each other. all of that, though the siblings didn't mind. they were each others best friend, ride or die. they didn't care about irrelevant drama between bored high schoolers.

yet that morning the boys had called over viktoria early in the morning urging her to come over.

"why do you want me here so early" viktoria asked.

"we want to ask you something" bill said smiling excitedly at what he's going to tell her.

"which is?" she asked. "will you join our band? as guitarist" bill said, but instead of joy her face dropped. "what about tom?" she asked, not wanting to take his place. he was there for a reason and she didn't want to join if he was t comfortable.

"what about him? he suggested it" bill said, flicking toms head for him to reassure her.

"yes it was, you're good viktoria" tom said, giving her his signature smirk. she rolled her eyes and screamed "of course i'll join" before jumping off toms bed and hugging them all and jumping up and down.

"we should go to a party to celebrate" tom said before adding, "plus i need to find a girl, i haven't gotten any in forever" while looking through his a closet .

"go change, we will come back at 8" bill said before hugging viktoria again and pushing to her out.

a/n
it's my birthday!! also these chapters have been really bad. so sorry