twenty eight

"mom was looking for you" is all ilya said as he was met with viktoria and tom trying to sneak back into the he crowd. the band was finally playing, it was nothing good. slow music that old people loved, nothing to dance to even if your blackout drunk.

"she figure out?" viktoria questioned, knowing it was a matter of time before she either heard them or pieces the puzzle together. ilya hummed, causing viktoria to groan.

"they're planning to hijack the party soon, probably go to the back" ilya added fixing his gaze across the room in the back corner by the stage door. the boys - even tom; we're standing by it, huddled together making plans. she smiled at ilya before walking over.

"vik! glad you finally came" bill said "in more ways than one" he whispered though he knew that viktoria heard it by the glare she gave him.

"we're going to be up after this finish this song" tom said looking at the band. they were probably mid twenty's, obviously picking any gig that gave them money.

"which should be now" bill added as he watched the music from them die down. the crowd clapping before the boys ran up the stage, viktoria in pursuit. they quickly grabbed the guitars, drum sticks, bass, and microphone from the unexpected group. gustav counting off the beat before viktoria, tom, and georg joined. the music blasting through the room, everyone was in shock, those who were younger: around 20 or so began to dance. it was the first song of the night that actually had energy, a soul. so once bill began singing, the room didn't feel like some over the top posh party but a venue where people actually came to enjoy their band and music.

"do your thing" bill said to viktoria cussing her to smirk, it first was a solo part. her pick plucking the strings in a order that created a high pitch pattern. the last string drawling out before she took the other mic. tom, georg, and gustav still filling in the empty space and she began what she was known for. hyping up the crowd.

"okay! i know some of your knees are weak but i need to try the best you can and get low" viktoria said, her voice getting deeper and she said 'low'. she watched as people obeyed, some squealing as they did. she also followed, herself getting low onto the floor and her guitar was hanging by its strap around her shoulder.

"my friends tom and georg here loves to make some bass. maybe even shake the house with it? so when i say jump, i need you all to jump. your champagne will get refilled if it spills" she said rolling her eyes at the last part. the room was dark, the coloured leds ilya put on after they stormed the stage shining.

as toms guitar rung out, viktoria yelled jump, tom began to strum harder. the fast and loud sound filling the room and georg followed. her and bill jumping (while holding onto her guitar) and singing as they watched the crowd do it too. she didn't really expect them to do it, or even do it for as long as they were doing it. but they were and it was freeing, to know your energy and music can resonate with those who would traditionally be against it.

viktoria moved back to gustav, her hands playing the chords. though tom was mostly doing the import stuff. she rested her back lightly against his left side. feeling his arms go up and down from playing the drums.

they were finally done, they had played three songs before leaving the stage disruptly just as they had before. compliments were thrown at them all.

"wow kids you did great! no wonder you're all signed" her mother gushed

"now it's late, and i don't know if you're comfortable but if you would like to stay the night here you can. either in ilya or viktorias room, or even our guest bedrooms" she smiled her hand patting all their backs as she led them out of the bustling space.

"we can stay the night" bill said smiling before thanking her mother.

"sleepover! yes motherfuckers!!" gustav yelled pulling viktorias arm and swinging her around.

a/n
i tried to update before i leave for vacation!! so no updates until june 27 :)

also regarding fan fictions regarding the oc's are you guys actually interested?! cus i will def do one. maybe like tokio hotel au and the girl fucks around with the team?? #homiehopper but no fr im so down to do it yall just comment and lmk