twenty nine

the boys were sitting on the spare bedroom floor while viktoria lugged around the blankets and pillows back and forth from the storage closet. after the final one she dropped on the floor, exhausted from hauling around four sets of bedding.

"you could've asked us to help" ilya shrugged while his sister stared daggers at him.

"you could've helped without me asking" she retorted causing him to shut up. it was currently two in the morning and the guests were finally just leaving.

"i don't really know what to do" viktoria muttered, she hadn't really ever had a sleepover. she felt of them of inconveniences, you had to make sure everything was perfect. she didn't want people to see her private life, one wrong move of her, her surroundings, or family and she felt as if she'd be judged. even if the person was not the type.

"we could make something, play games, do whatever"  bill said shrugging his shoulders

"we could go live on youtube, we have a lot of subscribers last time i checked" ilya said, youtube was new, the live streaming feature even newer. they had over three hundred thousand subscribers on the youtube channel ilya managed. their myspace having almost six hundred thousand.

they had all agreed, guessing most of their fans wouldn't even be awake. they all enjoyed interacting with fans, even ilya who would occasionally get recognised. though nobody outside the group knew what his connection really was. so as ilya went to get his laptop out of his room, the group make a spot to prop the laptop up, ilya running back in and placing it on top of the mountain of pillows. before clicking the live button. their faces showing on the screen, as viktoria tweeted and posted the link asking everyone to join.

comments began flowing in, some in german and english. others in spanish, portuguese, russian, and even japanese. it was cool to see so many people from around the world enjoying their music. they all said hello, trying to find questions to answer.

"any new music coming" bill read out before thinking, it hadn't been really talked about. they're were signed, for a couple months. though the conversation of their future was yet to be discussed. "as of now, no. though i'm sure pretty soon there will be" he replied.

"tom looks so hot! please say hello alina" tom said, "i don't know an alina" he replied confused, before earning a roll of eyes from everyone.

"gustav and viktorias friendship is amazing! we need to see more of it" vik read aloud before smiling, "gustav is literally my ride or die, sorry ilya!" she replied warning a laugh from ilya.

"who is ilya" comments were now rushing through the comments. the group looked at him, his choice to go public. though the group knew he would now get swarmed of fan girls. he shook his head no before putting his hand in the frame.

"i'm ilya, i'm the behind the scenes man" he waved

"he sounds so hot! where are all these russians coming from" georg read out, "i picked them from the side of the road, they were offering head" tom mumbled before getting cut off from georg; "they're vampires, like twilight... viktoria cullen" georg laughed at his horrible joke.

"i need to go to paris with tom and vik" gustav read out, "what does that mean?" he mumbled causing laughs from the group.

"you're too pure for the world gus" viktoria said resting her head on his shoulder.

the group continued reading comments for another hour, before ending it as it soon got boring. questions becoming the same, it began to feel like an interview.

"you know we really have to talk about our future as a band, now that we're signed" bill said thinking back on the question. they did concerts, though they had international fame now. no music has been released since last summer, before viktoria was even in the band.

"we can talk to william soon, just set up a date bill and we can discuss everything. though if he was really our manager he would've done this sooner" viktoria replied, mumbling the last part. though everyone heard it, and everyone agreed. it was too late to back out from the contract, they would have him for the next three years - or until they've released two albums, whatever comes faster.

though viktorias face was soon met with a pillow, as she looked up to see gustav holding one. before he screamed pillow fight. everyone scrambled to get pillows before hitting eachother. ilya knocked viktoria down, tom getting his revenge as he knocked ilya back. helping viktoria up only to get hit with the pillow.  bill and viktoria teaming up on tom before gustav took viktoria and scrambled to georg. both of them hitting him until he was on the floor.

"payback motherfucker!" he said high-fiving viktoria. though soon enough everyone was out of breath, laying on the floor heavy breathing. they were kn the floor for what felt like twenty minutes before they all heard a snore coming from gustav. they had all took that as a sign to go to sleep. so ilya quietly got up and turned off the lamp. darkness succumbing the room.

a/n
shitty chapter but o renamed the book for a week so i don't get discovered from my friend!! because she look @ my wattpad and in scared she'll try and find this book 😍😍

ALSO ik live-streaming didn't rlly come out until 2011 but shhhhh, it was either this or a 2006 version of omegle