EPILOGUE

four fucking years... four fucking years it's been since viktorias death. though somehow she's standing right front of me. or whatever lunatic is standing in front of me - claiming to be her.

"how do i know it's you?" tom breathed out at the girl standing at his front door. he couldn't lie, she looked like his viktoria. the same piercing eyes, the same permanent scowl on her face.

"i'm not some fucking groupie" she muttered under her breath trying to find a way to prove herself. though tom was just staring at the girl, it was unsettling in a way. whoever she was - she looked different. her usual reddish lip was now a light pink gloss. she barely wore any makeup, just lipgloss and mascara. her face had matured, more defined if it even could. her eyes though - they were a light brown, almost matching her hair. her hair was a fawn blonde, though it was the same length as before. her skin too, her usual pale skin was replaced with a golden olive tan. though a scar was across her face, starting from her brow moving diagonally and ending in the middle of her cheek.

"i'm not one of your alice's am i?" she said and that was a deafening sentence to tom. nobody knew about alice, at least her name. the same sentence viktoria said before they were official.

"that's not enough" he breathed out shakily

"come on tom! it's been four years i don't have the most amazing memory. you hate spiders but love snakes, when we first met you kissed my hand after ilya yelled at you." she breathed out, this conversation wasn't exactly how she planned it to be. though how would it really be? viktoria was supposed to be dead, six feet under in a cemetery outside of moscow. not here standing at tom kaulitz doorstep.

"viktoria" he hushed out before rushing her inside, quickly looking outside before shutting the door and locking it.

"you're dead, you're supposed to be dead" he breathed out his hands running down his face.

"witness protection, mstislav was helping aleksi. that's why you guys never found me, the information given to the news outlets were fake. that's why my family left germany, we're all supposed to be dead or in hiding" she said sitting down with him.

"you fucking left me viktoria, you left us, you left the band. do you know how horrible it was? how much we suffered, we lost more than a band mate viktoria" he said raising his voice

"did you think i wanted to do it? to pretend to be dead? to change my identity? to leave my family? because i didn't tom, i didn't want to leave my boyfriend. i didn't want to leave my friends and family. it was the only way out; the only way to start fresh and be away from everything that has dragged me down" she yelled, tears streaming down her face. she didn't want to leave tom, after everything had gotten so amazing.

"i'm still utterly in love with you tom, i'll never not be. these last years i lost more than my boyfriend but a part of me. no matter all of the things i went through, you were always on my mind. yes i did clinically die for a second but in those brinks between reality and the afterlife it was just me and you" she said shaking her head at the memories.

"i need time" is all he said, and that felt like her life crashed onto her. she knew she was stupid for thinking he would say he loved her. he had grieved her, moved on with his life.

"take all the time you need" she said with a sad smile before handing him a small piece of paper.

catalina oliveira
+34 932 42 61 29

hours later she had gotten a call, she assumed it would be from ilya to see how the conversation went. though to see the german area code, it had only meant one thing - tom.