six

viktoria was wearing a sheer lace dress that showed her bra and underwear. her makeup smokey and black. she quickly put a leather jacket and zipping it up before her and ilya drove to the kaulitz house.

once they arrived she unzipped the coat, ilya looked up and looked her up and down. "what are you wearing?" he asked, his protectiveness coming out.

"a dress?" she said rolling her eyes, knowing an argument was about to happen.

"that's a dress?" he said, following her out the door

"yes" she said sternly, rolling her eyes

"that is not a dress, i'm not letting you go out like that vik" he said

"i think she looks hot" tom said looking her up and down, the rest of the group nodding

"i don't trust your opinion tom, you fuck anything with a vagina" ilya said rolling his eyes

"i'm not changing ilya!" she stormed out before getting herself in georgs car

"fine, but if anything happens please call me" ilya said. " i always will" she hummed before hugging the boys getting into the car.

***

the group was finally at the party, tom sitting in the couch with girls surrounding him while talking to bill. gustav had vanished and georg was upstairs.

viktoria was drunk, very drunk in fact. and was stumbling over to the twins. she caught bills attention and walked over right in front of him. she bent down and whispered in his ear "i'm going outside to smoke, wanna come?". not noticing toms eyes were fully on her exposed butt. bill shook his head "no thank you, be safe" he said as she watched her stumble her way outside.

viktoria pulled out the joint, sitting down in the edge of the pool. her shoes leaving a trail of where she was. as she inhaled she heard footsteps. she looked back to see tom looking at her. before sitting down next to her, she raised her eyebrows handing him the joint.

"why'd you come out here" she slurred

"to make sure you're not hooking up with someone that's not me" he shrugged a smile playing on his face. viktoria was used to his flirty antics. he was always flirty to her, making inappropriate jokes. she never thought they were something more than that though.

"you never gave me the chance" she shrugged  back, she had attraction to him. how couldn't she, he was confident, hot, and protective. but she didn't want to be a plaything. she was never someone's plaything, people were her plaything.

he laughed at her comment before taking the joint back. "you enjoying the party?" he asked. she hummed before looking at the sky. until she heard her favorite song blasting from the house. she quickly got up and stumbled to put her shoes on.

"see you tom" she yelled before walking back into the house, he sighed before following her in. sitting back in the couch, his brother raising an eyebrow. yet bill finally found viktoria again. this time grinding on some girl, who was also clearly drunk. tom followed his intense gaze. both twins watching as viktoria was dancing on anyone who wanted to. before going back to the first girl, the girl bringing her hands to viktorias butt squeezing it. viktoria leaned in and started making out with the girl. bill and toms eyes widened, tom coughed before looking back at his brother. both shocked to say anything. bill had attraction early on - to viktoria but it vanished once they started getting closer. she was like his sister. but he couldn't lie and say it wasn't attractive. tom was lusting, wishing it was him in that position.

the girl viktoria was with wasn't ugly by any means. medium length cherry red hair, she was tall. maybe 5'7, with a short skirt and crop top. she was gorgeous.

as the kiss broke, viktoria smiled before bringing the girl upstairs.

a/n

do y'all want smut ?!!

also ik it isn't tom yet!! just wait babes

just realised the first chapter never updated and now i have to rewrite it 😍😍😍