eighteen

it had been two weeks since the fight, viktoria had received atleast fifty calls per day from the group - minus tom. though after the first few days they gave up, maybe if they kept with it for a week viktoria would've answered as selfish as it sounded. she felt bad, punishing the rest of the group for one persons behaviour. especially gustav, whom texted her a whole paragraph of apology.

vik, i'm so sorry about tom. this is all my fault, i should've of played stupid. i didn't want him to get in trouble. though if i knew it would turn out like this i would. this is all my fault, im so sorry vik. at-least talk to us? we all miss you.

she felt horrible for not replying, but she had no energy. tom was a dick, though just because he was doesn't mean the rest of the band was.

so the next day, she decided to talk to them again. her and ilya went to school for the hours needed and left quickly after. tom was right, they're nothing without the band. though unlike him, it didn't matter the the siblings.

"hey gustav" she said, her voice hoarse for not talking for days. he looked back in shock of her talking, before quickly hugging her.

"i've missed you" he said, in all honesty the siblings were his friends outside of the band. when the group got too annoying it was nice to hang with them. they didn't find the need to always talk, they could stay silent reading or watching tv. it was peaceful, something he needed when away from the constant talking and yelling if the band.

"i've missed you too. i'm sorry for ignoring you, i really am. though know none of this is your fault, i was waiting to tell her off though you were the person it had to happen to" she said a frown covering her face at the insults given towards gustav. to viktoria he was almost like her younger brother, she protected him. though he didn't really need it, he was like a extension of her family.

"are you going to hang out with us? toms been a outsider since the fight" he replied, and somehow guilt panged at viktorias heart. she hated tom, hated him for what he did and said about her and her family. though she didn't want him to be by himself, but maybe it was a good thing. to reflect on what he said and how he treated the group in a whole.

"sure" she hummed before giving wrapping her arm around him and squeezing him. happy to at-least see her friends spirits be lifted.

they walked over to the lunch table, where ilya sat with bill and georg. they must've talked to him, ilyas grudges were stronger than viktorias. he was disappointed in the group, it wasn't hatred just sad. so when he saw his sister ignore them, he followed in suit. though tom nowhere to be seen.

"he stayed at home, i think he heard us talking about how we needed to talk to you today or tomorrow" gustav said sending her confusion. she hummed before sitting next to her brother, gustav sitting beside her.

"we've missed you all a lot" bill said smiling, "i know it's none of my fault. though i'm truly sorry for my brothers actions. i don't expect you to ever believe or forgive him. though if he ever comes to his senses, please hear him out" he added before giving ilya the cherries he brought from home.

"bill - well all of you have nothing to apologize. i'm sorry for ignoring you all, i just needed to think things over. you guys shouldn't of been in the middle of it, including you ilya. this is drama strictly between me and tom. so in that case i should be the one apologizing" viktoria said with sincerity dripping through her words. she truly felt bad after seeing their faces in two weeks. maybe ignoring them wasn't the best thing to do.

"it is all fine, just know we hope we can somehow mend. are you still apart of the band? i know the fans will be sorry to see you go" bill added, he didn't want to lose viktoria as a band mate. though when he saw her shrug, weight slightly lifted off his shoulders. he was expecting her to leave.

"maybe, it really just needs to play out with time" she said, she didn't want to leave the band. she loved them immensely, and some drama shouldn't ruin it. though she doesn't know how herself or tom will act if having to see eachother anytime soon.

a/n

okay! rewritten because she highkey forgave him like way tooooo fast. though i feel bad for delaying the romance even longer which is why i rushed it. pls lmk if you like this option more than the other.