ONE

Ek samundar hai jo mere kaabu mein hai, aur ek katra ahi Jo mujhse sambhala nahi jata...

Ek umr hai jo bitani hai unke baghair, aur ek lamha hai jo mujhse guzara nahi jata.

                                                --Gulzaar

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dedicating this chapter to the most special person and the closest person to my heart.
My father!
The man who had always loved me  irrevocably and unconditionally....
You might have left this world but you’ll always be there, forever! In my heart and the beautiful memories I have with you.

Love you to the moon and back ❤️

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everything was pitch black.....

Black always suffocated her, scared her, taking her anxiety to the highest peak.... The same was happening now!

Her heart palpitated as she walked further into the black abyss dread filling her heart... there was nothing to hold onto, nor there was anyone she could clutch to.

She was alone, all alone.... Silence accompanying her to the depths of nothingness.

“Maria....” a whimper escaped her lips when she heard someone, someone too familiar, too precious.

Her legs carried her forward as she desperately ran towards the source of voice calling her. Light followed her, clearing the path the more she ran.

Everything around her was now illuminating and she felt her sorrow lifting watching the sight before her.

The most precious sight!

Her father.

“Abba!” tears streamed down her eyes and she whimpered, clutching onto him with her dear life.

“Mera bacha! My sweet child!” he smiled locking her in his embrace, closer to his heart.

(My daughter!)

Tears ran non-stop, so were her whimpers. She missed him so dearly. “I miss you so much.” her voice faltered, throat clogging with the onslaught of tears.

She was the girl who found it hard to showcase her emotions but since his death, her emotions scattered like grains of sand on the earth. Everywhere!

Now the meekest of things had the power to crumble her down.... And she hated that! The feeling of weakness.

She had never felt so weak! So desolate! So frail!

“Mere bache Allah ka faisla hai, we can't do anything. Usi ki amanat hai hum sab!” running fingers through her hair he whispered, wiping her teary orbs.

(My daughter it is Allah’s will. We all are his possessions.)

“I know, but I can't stop myself from missing you so much...” She whispered out, “And you know I am strong, but how should I handle mummy ?!” she broke down in his arms like she used to as a small girl, scared for her mother.

She rarely used to cry, keeping her emotions intact. The strongest woman she had ever witnessed in her life! Nothing could break, nor falter her! Maybe it was the strength she got from the divine power himself.