EIGHT

I  miss reading your precious comments

I  miss reading your precious comments. And would love it if you guys comment on this chapter and share your views.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Try this, it's amazinggg. You’ll forget everything after this. Iski mohabbat mein phir se giraftar ho jaogi main bata raha hu.” Osama moaned, closing his eyes, feeling euphoria as the chocolate melted into his mouth, followed by the vanilla ice-cream.

(You'll fall in love with it again, I am telling you!)

Even though he was eating waffles for the umpteenth time, he always reacted as if he was eating it for the first time. The love for sweets was still the same.

Passing Maria a big scoop of the sweet heaven he was having, he asked her to eat and she did. How could she refuse when she loved sweets.

“Hmmmm!! It's too good. I am feeling....” unable to express her emotions she stopped for a second, to find the appropriate words “-on the top of the world.” moaning, she closed her eyes in euphoria. Her reaction was no less than Osama, who was seen to be grinning proud at himself for choosing the right person as his bestie. The one who had the same, world-class taste buds as his.

Mustafa, who was sitting beside them checking important reports on his laptop, looked up, disturbed by her moans, savoring the sweet waffle.

It was since that day he saw her in that damn dress, his mind had taken another route, the route which would definitely trample the bond, something which scared him, chilled him to the core.

And just like he had dreaded, his thoughts wandered off to other kind of moans, but he scolded himself, stopping before his mind could pull him into an abyss of unholy thoughts.

What is wrong with you Mustafa ? Control yourself. Don't go there. Stop yourself before you corrupt everything. You have one person you would rely on with your whole being, and you hell bent on destroying that. No! You can't let it happen. You can't survive without her. Stop your nonsense before you perish everything with your own han–

Another loud moan, and he jerked out of his thoughts. “Birdie….” he groaned, seeming to be annoyed for being disturbed, but in reality, he felt anything but annoyed. His heart was beating fast and so loud, that he was afraid of someone catching him, and his mind! It was evaded with evil and sinful thoughts.

But he knew he had to maintain a facade, till he put a halt to his thoughts, caused by her innocent actions.

“Maria....” He called her again, this time with her name to add on to the seriousness of his words. He knew she would now listen to him more carefully as he only called her with her name when it was something very serious.