TEN

To all the old readers,

Do you want a specific scene you want me to include ? Is there anything you thought should have been there but wasn't  ? Feel free to DM me personally and  we'll discuss the idea if I like it.

And please, do comment. I love reading your comments.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rakhte Hai Mohabbat Ko Taghful Mein Chupa Kar,

Parwah Hi To Karte Hai,
Jo Parwah Nahi Karte.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hassan’s car was found damaged near a cliff, and it was assumed that he was dead. Police searched for his body for weeks, but still there was no sign.

Weeks turned into two months but there was no news about him. It was like he vanished into thin air without any trace, without any evidence.

The lively and cheerful Ahwaan Villa was gloomy now. Everything stopped with Hassan's disappearance. Everyone was mourning his loss. It was like they lost faith to find him…Only Aamina was the one who was still adamant, her heart full of hope of finding her twin brother one day. She was sure that brother, the other half of her soul, was still alive. She was not ready to believe that he had died. 

But his presence, his voice was something dearly missed by her. There wasn't a single night she had slept, without losing herself in his memories. And it was now badly affecting her health, deteriorating it, with passing days. Hassan was her mentor, her guide, her support.

She loved him more than anyone else in the whole world. He came first for her, not even their parents. Afterall, he was the one who supported her after the loss of her fiance. He was the one who provided her his shoulder to cry at nights. He heard her silent pleas, saw her invisible tears and whimpers at night. He was gentle with her, letting her mourn in peace, never forcing her to move on.

Even when she was in depression for a year, he treated her with care and love, letting her heal at her own pace. He made her what she was now. Yes, she was broken but she was stronger than she ever had been. It was all because of him.

He believed in her, in her strength, to fight through rough times and emerge as a victor. 

Hassan was her strength and now it was her turn to be his. It was now her turn to believe that he was still alive, that he was out there, somewhere in the world, alive and breathing. He never gave up on her and now it was her turn to be with him, even though he was not physically present there. She knew he was alive, and hell would freeze before she would believe that her brother was no more.