FOURTEEN

This to infrom you guys that I won't be able to update the story here anymore. Don't worry you still will be able to read it on goodnovel. I am so sorry guys. I signed non-inclusive contract with goodnovel three years ago. While the contract stated that I could update my book on any other platform, but it also had a clause that I couldn't update it wholly on any platform for free.... I just got to know about this clause a day ago.

I love updating on Wattpad but I can't go against the contract or else a legal action would be taken against me.

Sorry again. Believe me I am also heartbroken, more than you guys.

If you guys want then you can check goodnovel for this book. I have the same username which I have here.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Isi Khayal Mein Guzri
Shaam-E-Gham Aksar,

Ke Dard Hadd Se Barhega
Toh Muskura Dungi....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The whole ride she kept quiet looking out of the window hearing Asmara's bickering in the background, which was only entertained by Mustafa, that too by answering her in short sentences.

"Can someone ask her to shut up because I am getting irritated now ? My head would blow off with the amount of rubbish she is talking about, going on and on, without a full stop."

Osama whispered to Aamina with a soft groan. He was a fan of bickering non stop, it was his favorite time pass, but imagine the torture he was feeling when the bickering king himself felt irritated, hearing Asmara rant about the color of nail paint she was wearing.

There was a permanent scowl on his face, flaring at Asmara, who was lost in her worldly rant, but he was unaware of someone who was looking at him from the rear view mirror, someone who was his elder brother, from whom he was so scared of.

Osama instantly changed his expressions when he caught his brother looking at him with the same zeal he was looking at his fiance. He had his jaw set hard, his eyes beaming like lasers. Osama gulped, passing a courteous smile to him, while his heart exhilarated fast in fear.

Although, he was damn scared of his brother, he was well aware that Mustafa wouldn't create a scene in front of Asmara and that's why when the thought dawned upon him, he beamed into relaxation, knowing he was spared for now.

"You think we are dying to hear her voice. Only I know how I am tolerating her high-pitched voice."

Aamina agreed with her brother. And that was something which should have been written in golden words because they both never agreed to the same. It was like the dislike towards Asmara was doing wonders pulling the famous hostile brother- sister together in one team.

whispered back inside Osama's ear, who pinched her hand, trying to give her the signal of Mustafa's gaze over them.

"Shhhh.... Keep quiet bhaai is looking at us only." Osama pinched his sister's hand, warning her off Mustafa's steely gaze plastered over them.

"I am not scared. Well he can't make me like her just because he is marrying her." Aamina was even ashamed of getting caught, and rolled her eyes, galeing back at her brother matching his expressions. She wasn't able to understand the rocket science as to why he was so adamant to make them like his poisonous fiance.