Chapter 1: The New Girls

~
"Can you believe it guys? We're finally here!," says a hyper pink troll.

Four girls stood at the school entrance. The hyper troll could barely contain her excitement. "Oh I can't wait! It's been all of our dreams to come here." A country troll with cyan blue hair walks up. "How about we head in y'all? We don't want to be late."

"Good, can't wait to destroy the punks in this joint," says a purple rock troll with pigtails. "The office is this way," says a light purple techno troll, "I'll lead us there." She smiles as she floats above the other three, leading them into the school.

It was break time when they first came into the school. Some of the other students gave them looks, by which the pigtailed rock troll gave back those looks, making them look away immediately.

They finally made it to the office, being greeted by the school secretary. "Welcome to Trollstopia High, you four girls must be the newcomers." "Yes we are ma'am, and we can't wait to get started," says the pink troll. "Great! Now I need you to tell me your names, then I can assign you to your classes."

"Poppy Kendrick," says the pink troll.

"Holly Darlin," says the cyan haired country troll.

"Val Thundershock," says the pigtailed rock troll.

"And I'm Laguna Tidepool," says the light purple techno troll.

"Thank you, now you four best get to your classes," she says while handing them their schedules. "The directions to each class are on your schedules."

They thanked the secretary and made their way to class.

Poppy smiled widely, "I can't believe we actually made it girls!" "Darn right we did!" Holly cheered. The bell rang, startling the four girls. Laguna looked at the clock then back at the schedule. "Guys, it's break time, I guess we could head there first." "All right, let's get this over with," Val said walking off. The girls walked to the break area, coming across a group of boys.

Jesus, that took so long, and it looks terrible—