Chapter 15: Prom Night Pt.3

~

As the prom was going on, the Tribe Leaders arrived at the school.

Poppy was nervous about her dad  showing up. She never told him about Branch and Peppy wasn't too good with boys, especially after what happened with her and Creek.

"You ok Poppy?" Branch noticed the nervous look on her face.

She snapped out of her thoughts. "Sorry Branch, I'm just thinking about something."

"You can tell me anything, I'm here for you." He took her hand and smiled.

"Alright, its best I tell you when the leaders arrive." She leaned against him and hugged his arm.

~

The Principal made his way up the stage to make an announcement. This made everyone turn their attention to him.

Branch didn't realize until now that Poppy was gone. He looked and looked around for her, but she was no where to be seen.

"If everyone would turn their attention to the doors, we will welcome our Tribe Leaders." The doors opened as the first leader stepped in, or should I say float?

~

"Down from the depths of Techno Reef, welcome the techno troll himself, King Trollex!"

Everyone cheered loudly as the mertroll went up flew around the room. "Let's get this party started!"

~

The second leader trotted into the gym. "Welcome the country mayor and sheriff of Lonesome Flats, Delta Dawn!"

Everybody cheered as Delta galloped towards the stage. "Howdy Everybody!"

~

The third leader came in with an elegant presence.

"Coming from Symphonyville, welcome the outstanding conductor, Trollzart!"

Everyone cheered as Trollzart bowed. "Thank you my kind trolls, I am honored to be here."

~

The fourth leaders came in with some funky vibes.

"Introducing the long term heirs from Vibe City, welcome King Quincy and Queen Essence!"

Cheers were heard as King Quincy came in with his wife and two sons, Cooper and Prince D. "What's poppin trolls?!"

~

The fifth leader strolled into the gym. "Introducing the rock queen from Volcano Rock City, welcome Queen Barb!"

Cheering was heard as Barb and King Thrash entered the building.

Barb played a guitar riff. "Who's ready to rock?!!" She held up a rock sign and walked with pride.

~

Branch was looking all around for Poppy. He asked his friends if they had seen her, and no one seemed to have.

"Where could she have gone?!" He had looked everywhere, and he started to give up.

"Introducing the last tribe of the night, the bustling queen from Pop Village, give it up for Queen Poppy!"

Branch immediately turned his head at the mention of her name, and he wasn't the only one shocked. Almost all of the students were shocked to see that she was a queen.

As everyone cheered, Poppy walked down the isle with her father and met Branch's eyes. He looked at her with a speechless gaze.