Chapter 3: Greetings

~
Poppy turns her head, seeing Branch stare at her made her a little flustered. Holly smiles at her, "That fella there sure seems to like you Poppy."

Poppy smiled and waved at Branch, which made him blush and look away. She found the gesture cute and giggled. Before anyone could say anything, the bell rang. Poppy stood up, making the others follow. The girls made their way to the exit. Poppy looked at Branch one last time and gave him a flirty wink.

"Ooh Dubstep, looks like you've found yourself a girl." Synth nudged him playfully. "Surely that wink meant something," he said, "unless she's teasing you." Branch was speechless.

~

It was lunchtime, and the girls were sitting under the shade of a tree in front of the school. "This day is going pretty well so far, I'd say nothing can go wrong," Poppy said with confidence. "Don't jinx it popsqueak," Val mumbled, carelessly eating her food. Poppy stood and walked to the trash can. After throwing her food away, she turned and bumped into someone. "Oof!," she hit the ground with a thud. "I'm sorry, are you ok?," the person offered her a hand. "Yes, thank you." Poppy grabbed the persons hand, and met the blue eyes of Branch.

"It's you." She smiled and blushed, making the other blush as well. "Yeah, and um, sorry about earlier, it wasn't my intention to stare." "It's alright, I found it flattering." They both held hands, not noticing they still were.

Holly and the girls didn't let this go unnoticed. "Looks like our Poppy has found someone, and it's only the first day," Holly exclaimed.

"It's about time he's found a gal," Gust said looking at the two pop trolls. Demo was staring at Val, as Synth was at Laguna, both not hearing what Gust had said. Gust shook his head at the two lovestruck trolls.

Things are looking good so far—