Chapter 4: Groups Combine

~
After a bit, the pop trolls stopped talking. Poppy took this time to examine him, admiring his features. Branch noticed this and blushed. Poppy smiled, and suddenly thought of an idea.

"Your friends seem nice Branch, how about we all introduce each other?," Poppy said. "Sounds like a plan," Branch said as they let go of each others hands. Poppy and Branch went off to get the others.

"Wait what?! We're going to talk to them?!" Demo freaked out. "I'm not ready dudes!" Gust tried calming him, "Slow your horses Demo, we'll be fine." "Yep, now let's not keep the ladies waiting," Synth said, wanting to meet Laguna.

"Hold on Poppy, they're coming now?" Laguna said, coming down from the air. "Yes Laguna, I think it's a good idea to introduce both our groups together." "Pfft, they all look puny," Val said, looking at the boys from afar. "You say that about everyone sugar," Holly chuckled.

The groups came together after a bit. Poppy's group was the first to introduce themselves. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Poppy, Poppy Kendrick." Holly went next, "I'm Holly Darlin', but you can just call me Holly." She noticed Gust staring at her.

"I'm Val Thundershock," she said coolly, "but just call me Val." Demo was staring at her, with the same goofy grin. "Something in your eye rock boy?" Val glared at him, and he quickly looked away. "And I'm Laguna Tidepool." She took a glance at Synth, who was grinning at her, which made her lime green techno heart pick up some pace.

Branch's group went next. "I'm Branch Timberlake." The orange country troll tipped his hat, "Gust Tumbleweed." The blue rock troll held up a rock hand sign. "Call me Demo," he said while looking at Val, who stuck her tongue out at him. "And I'm Synth," he said while smiling at Laguna, who was flustered by him.

"I guess that covers all of us, how about all of us hang out as one big group?," Poppy suggested. "That sounds great," Branch smiled at her.

Looks like we've got some progress, and Demo and Synth are simping big time—