2

'Oi!' Iyera clicked her fingers in front of my face multiple times before I reacted

I spaced our during the lunch, staring at nothingness of the table in front of me. I can't get that face out of my mind. I was watching him in class, trying to concentrate on where I've seen him before, but I came up with nothing. Maybe it would help if I could see more than his back from where I sit.

'Sorry, I'm dozing off.' I sigh

'Smacked your head pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a concussion.' She chuckles a bit, then looks to the side. 'I thought it might be because of him.'

I did not even need to look to know who she's talking about. It's Jungkook. My ex.

We have been together for over a year, and then we broke up. Well, he broke up. It might have been for the better as we couldn't stop butting heads. And he constantly did stupid things that made me question his sanity.

The only problem is that I still have feelings for him, even though it's been 4 months since we broke up. But I can't help it. He's my first love. My first real boyfriend. My first time. He's always going to have a special place in my heart.

He also has a very special place in my bedroom. Every now and then, when one of us is in need, we... well, you get the point.

I'm just surprised Taehyung and Iyera haven't found out yet, considering him and Tae are best friends. And she would have killed me if she knew.

'Do we really have to talk about him?' I whine

'Not really, but he won't stop staring, so...' she trails off

I turned to look at him, and she was right. He is staring. Very intently at that.

His lips twitched into the tiniest of smirks before he looked away. I guess he is in need today.

'Whatever.' I sigh quietly, but I'm secretly more than happy

'What got you spinning anyway? You've been off since this morning.' She asks now a bit more seriously

'Honestly, that guy this morning.'

'He is so frigging hot.' She grins, then whispers. 'Don't tell Tae I said that.'

'You're an idiot.' I laugh. 'But no. That's not what I was thinking. I think I've seen him somewhere before, but I can't figure out where, and it's eating me alive.'

'Really?' She raises her eyebrow

'Yep. But it could have been that smack to be fair. I really landed that one. Look.' I turned it into a bit of a joke and put her hand on my head

'Jesus, Ye!' She grimaced and pulled her hand away. 'Put some ice on that, you crazy woman.'

'Eh, had worse.' I snort

*bell rings*

'Just be care-' *Boom* 'Ful...' she facepalmed herself once she got to finish her sentence that I cut halfway by hitting the table with my knee. Quite loudly at that. A lot of people heard it.

'Yep.' I grunt, rubbing my knee, trying not to grimace from the pain. I'm really having an off day.

At least there were no more injuries on the way back to the class, so Imma take the win.

I did go back to staring at his back for most of the time until the classes finished, but still nothing. I need to stop this before I end up looking creepy.

-----
I just got into my bed as it was almost midnight, but the light knocking on my window startled me.

'You need to stop doing this. You're going to fall and break something one day.'

Jungkook decided to climb up, just like he did so many times before. He jumped into my room through the window I opened for him, grinning at me.

'I'm not you, YeYe.' He gave me a nickname that he uses only when we're on our own

I sighed deeply, pretending to be annoyed. 'What can I do for you, Jay? It's late.'

'Come on. You're not playing hard to get all of a sudden, are you?' He pulled me to himself by my waist so easily

And as soon as he did, all of my resolve to act tough left me. His scent still makes my heart race. His strong arms that hold me so tightly make me want to cling onto him.

'Every time I hold you, you seem skinnier. Have you lost weight, baby?' He sounded a bit concerned

He was always against me losing weight.  He said he likes his girl to be healthy and have something to grab into. Although I was never skinny, so to speak. Not by Korean standards anyway. My ribs are not popping out, and I've got some ass.

'Don't call me baby. And is that why you're here? To tell me to eat?'

'We both know you love it, so stop pretending.'

The next thing I felt were his lips on mine and his hand in my hair. As if on instinct, my hand went under his shirt, lifting it up. The man is built up.

'I knew you couldn't say no to me.' Even in the dark, I can see him smirking

'You can either shut up and continue, or keep talking and leave.' I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment, and I'm so happy that we're in the dark right now, so he can't see me

'Come here, baby.' He picked me up and held me tightly until he brought me to my bed

Well, shit. Here we go again. But I suppose one more time won't hurt.

One last time.