10

I haven't heard or seen Jimin for the rest of the weekend, not that I expected to. I just hope he doesn't feel awkward. Or that I don't.

But I guess we're good.

Walking into the class, my sleeve got stuck on the door handle and pulled me back. I almost landed back-first into the door, but someone caught me just before I did.

'You need to be bubblewrapped.' Jimin chuckles. He seems to be saving my ass lately

'Thank you. Again.' I sigh. 'What time is this that you saved me?'

'I lost count.' He jokes. 'Don't move.' He untangled my sleeve from the handle, and gently pulled it back, holding my fingers with his other hand. 'There you go.'

'What did she do now?' Iyera came up behind him, and that was the first thing she asked

'Oh, the door handle attacked her.' Jimin giggles

'But you were there to save her.' Iyera wiggles her eyebrows at him

'I think we should start a watch for her. A few hours a day. Just to keep her alive.'

'I've given up on that years ago. You're welcome to have at it. Seems you're good at it.' Iyera pats him on the shoulder

'I'm not that bad.' I argue

'Yes. You are.' They both answer at the same time

'I've only known you for about a month, and I can confidently say you're the most dangerous person I've ever met. I'll buy you bubblewrap for your birthday.' Jimin says and Iyera starts laughing

'You are way too dramatic.' I pout, taking a step forward, and stepping on my untied shoelace. You must be joking.

Iyera crouched ny the door, laughing her ass off. Jimin managed to save me from falling on my face, but he pulled me back a bit too much so I fell on him, and we ended up falling on our asses together. Well, I fell right on his lap.

'You were saying?' Jimin was laughing, too. I thought I hurt him and he's just crying in laughter along with Iyera

'What. The. Fuck?' Taehyung and Jungkook were standing at the door now, too, looking at the the three of us.

My main concern was the way Jungkook was glaring at Jimin, who had his arms around my waist, with me pretty much sitting on him as he cushioned my fall.

I never got up so quickly in my life.

'Sorry, Jimin. Are you okay?' I dust myself off and offer him my hand

'I'm alright, don't worry.' He chuckles. 'I think I might need to buy some protective pads for myself, too.' He took my hand and got up as well

I could feel Jungkook's eyes burning through the side of my face. I don't even wanna look at him right now. I barely spoke to him since the party night.

'Well, I'm gonna jump over to my class. See you guys later.' He grinned and left

Maybe he's not mad. Thank God.

*buzz buzz*

Jay
Can you come out of the class for a second?

What does he want now?

Me
Why?

Jay
I'm waiting

Fuck sake.

Where the hell is he? I looked around the hallway but I couldn't find him. I'd he just trolling me?

'Psst.' I heard a little hiss, and turning towards it there was Jungkook, waving at me from behind the wall

I took a deep breath and walked over to him. 'Make it fast.'

'You don't wanna spend time with me?' He smiles, bringing his hand to my face. I wanted so badly not to melt into his hand, but that won't happen

'Jay, what did you need?'

'Are you with Jimin?'

Is he on drugs?
'No, Jungkook. I'm not with Jimin. But even if I was, what does that have to-'

I didn't get to finish my sentence as he pinned me against the wall, kissing me deeply. We're at school. What the hell is he doing?

I tried pushing him away, but he took hold of my hand, and placed it around his neck. 'Don't fight it.' He brought his other hand to my chin, pulling on my bottom lip to open my mouth so he could deepen the kiss.

Like the idiot I am, I let him. And that deep kiss became gentler, ending with him smirking against my lips.

'What time should I come tonight?' He asks, leaning my head back against the wall

'No time. You're not. I told you last time. That's not happening again.'

'I'll be there before midnight.' He completely ignored what I just said and kissed me again, then just left me there in shock, leaving with a smirk on his face

I barely collected myself enough to go back to class, but at least no one noticed a thing.

I haven't seen him the rest of the day. He wasn't in the lunch room either. I hate that I'm looking for him all the time. He's like a drug that I can't shake.

If he comes tonight, I'm not letting him in. That's it.

11 PM came and I could feel my heart beating faster with each passing minute. Usually, he just shows up out of nowhere. But today he told me when he'll be here, so I'm expecting to see him.

Midnight is almost here. He's still not here. I've been sitting by my window, peeking through the curtain just to see him. Every person that walked by got my hopes up a bit too much. But by the time 1:30 hit, and I was still sitting there, I realised he's not going to come.

Even though my plan was to not let him in, now that he's not here, I feel awful.

I felt tears coming up so I laid down on my bed and left them run down my face and onto my pillow. He lied. He played me. Why am I so pathetic? Why am I crying over someone who made it clear they don't love me?

*buzz buzz*

Jay
Something came up. I don't think I'll make it. I'll see you some other time ;)

I just read it in the notifications, not opening it. I don't want him to know that I've been waiting up for him. I'll lie and say I was already sleeping.

*bzzz bzzz*

Jay
I know you're awake and waiting. No need to play hard to get.

My tears just went down my face harder as I hid my face into my pillow, muffling the tiny sobs that wouldn't stop spilling over my lips.

I should hate him. I should despise him.

But I can't.