52

I'm finally back home. It's been almost a week since I've been back, but I'm far from healed. Ribs don't heal so fast it seems. I can't move around much and I'm trying not to walk much either, as that cut they closed up is still healing. Apparently I won't even have a scar, which I found surprising considering the cut was over half my shin.

I'm still off school, and it's honestly getting so boring being home all the time. But at least I'm not in the hospital, so there's not much I can complain about. And there is Jimin.

He's here every moment that he's not in school or sleeping. Although, he did fall asleep here more than once because he barely sleeps at home. He comes after school, and leaves around 10. Then he goes around the house and climbs up my window at 10:01 and stays until 2-3. And he wakes up at 7. Doing all of that for days on end exhausts you, but he just won't listen. Even my parents told him off, but he respectfully declined their worries, and they ended up giving up on it.

They did, however, ask him to have dinner with them. As they said, an official one as the first time they met wasn't under the best circumstances. I don't get why, as they saw him pretty much every single day since I've been in the hospital. Whatever the reason, he happily agreed. And that said dinner is happening today.

'What the-' I started laughing a bit too much once Jimin walked into my living room, all dressed up and with the biggest flower bouquet I've ever seen. My dad also found this extremely funny.

'I'd like to see you try and argue reason with my mom.' He laughed along, knowing full well this is going in such an opposite way

'Nice to meet you, everyone. I'm Jimin.' He announces, making even my mom laugh

Namjoon came down from his room and started losing it like the rest of us. 'What is going on?'

'She almost forced me to wear a whole damn suit. I barely escaped. Don't ask.' Jimin raises his hand as he explains

He does look pretty damn handsome. Black suit trousers and a white button-up shirt, and he's catwalk ready. Even his hair is nice and styled. I'm so used to his hair being all fluffy.

'Now I feel underdressed.' Joon chuckles

'I'm just doing everything backwards.' Jimin facepalms. 'Mrs. Moon, these are for you.' Only now he remembered he's holding a bunch of flowers

'Tha- Thank you.' She took them, laughing as well

'Wow. Rude. Where are my flowers?' I pout

'No flowers, but I do have something.' He smiled and walked over, taking the necklace out of his pocket. 'I believe this is yours.' He put it around my neck just like he did the first time, then kissed the back of my hand, making me blush

'Wow. Seducing my daughter right in front of my eyes. Unbelievable.' My dad gets all dramatic

'I would have gone for Namjoon but I don't think flattery works on him.' Jimin jokes

'You won't know if you don't try.' Joon pretends to tuck his hair behind his air, and everyone starts laughing

Shit. Damn ribs. It doesn't hurt like it did 2 weeks ago, but it's no fun. Still pinches.

'Sorry, sorry. I won't make you laugh anymore.' Jimin went straight for me, helping me not to slouch as it hurts more, but it's the first reflex when you're in pain. It's so weird.

'I'm okay, I'm okay.' I breathe out in a bit of a strained breath, sitting up straighter

'Should we head over to the table?' My mom asks

'I'm starving.' Namjoon ran off, having my dad sigh deeply as he watched him

'Just go easy.' Jimin took my hand, helping me stand up slowly. Ever since the hospital, he wouldn't let me breathe on my own if he could help it. This time is no different.