32

'I see someone had some fun.' Iyera locked her eyes onto that hickey Jimin left on my neck. I didn't even try to cover it up with makeup. I didn't want to.

I motioned for her to come even closer, and she did. She was so close her forehead was almost touching mine.

'You have no idea.' I giggled quietly, and I got a tiny, giddy squeal in response

'And that condom joke?' I made it sound like a question, just to remind her of it. And by the look she gave me, she remembers. 'Not a joke. At all.'

She stomped her feet under the desk excitedly, squealing. You would think she slept with him, not me.

'1-10?' She asks

'Oh. 1000.' I giggle

'And your feelings? Any clearer?' He cocks an eyebrow

I nod, smiling. 'A lot. I like him. Quite a bit, to be honest.'

'Thank fuck. I was ready to beat your ass. It was obvious you do, I just don't get how you didn't notice before'

'I think it was just me being afraid of the feelings more than anything else. But better late than never.'

'He seems extremely happy. He didn't stop smiling since he came in.' We both glanced over to see him smiling a little at himself, writing something down in his notebook

'He is way too cute for my own good.' I lean my cheek on my hand, smiling just looking at him

'I was thinking more hot than cute but you know.' She shrugs, teasing a bit, and then her little lamp turns on. 'How could I forget?!' She smacks her forehead with the palm of her hand. 'Under all of that...' she raises an eyebrow, smirking a little

'I can confidently say I won a lottery. He looks like a damn athlete, Iye. I honestly feel embarrassed about my own body. He is so out of my league.' It's not much of a lie. I feel like I should at least put in some work into myself. I can't be the only one swooning here.

'Damn, girl. Now you got me curious. I really wanna see it now.' 

'You've got your own.' I smack her hand lightly

'Okay, you jealous bitch.' She teases, and we both start giggling. 'But I have the most important question so far.' She clears her throat and sits up straight. I sighed, knowing it's going to be something stupid.

 'Jimin or Jungkook?' Her eyebrows wiggled as the tried to find out which one of the two is better in bed

'Jimin or who?' I pretend not to know who Jungkook is, and I just watched a huge grin grow on her face.

As much as I was joking, it's not really something I want or can compare. They are two different people. Two very different people. And so it the way they... do things.

Jungkook is a lot rougher when it comes to that. He tend to go a bit too hard at times, but not in a bad way. It is actually amazing, as much as I hate to admit it. Whereas Jimin is a lot more gentler and caring. He took his time with everything and he did everything to make sure I enjoy as much as possible. It felt kind of like a fairytale. He showered me with affection and gentlennes. And I loved every minute of it. 

Damn it. Now that's all I'll be thinking about for the rest of the day. Thanks, Iye.

'What got your little wheels spinning? What are you thinking about?' Jimin spoke to me, crashing through my little fantasy bubble I have created

Looking at him and his pretty face, I just wanted to tell him 'you. I'm thinking about you.' But the words wouldn't come out. Because it's only halfway true. It is definitely him. But naked him. And that is not something I wanna talk about in school.

'Nothing.' I smiled and looked away, knowing that my face will get bright red if I tell him the truth

He turned my face to himself, forcing me to look at him. 'Now I'm even more curious.' He smiled in that tummy-turning way, melting me from the inside out

'I can't.' I mumble

'You can't what?' He repeats, still not letting go of me

'I can't tell you.' My face must be tomato red right now, and it seems he picked up on what I meant

His eyes opened in surprise a little before he silently chuckled and leaned closer to whisper into my ear. 'If you want me, all you have to do is say so and I'm yours.'

His voice is just making all of this so much worse. He is always so sweet and kind, but he can turn into a damn flirt machine whenever he wants to.

His lips connected to mine in the softest, most gentle kiss known to human kind. If I was a candle, I'd have melted on the spot.

'You two don't much care about the surroundings, do you?' Taehyung's voice kind of made both of us jump. I definitely forgot we were here for lunch.

'You just pooped on their moment.' Iyera scolds him quietly, smacking him lightly on the shoulder

'I figured I'd save them the embarrassment.' Taehyung chuckled, quickly motioning to the cafeteria where a lot of people were looking directly at us, and not discreetly at all

'Don't worry about them. Let them stare.' He didn't seem to care in the slightest about anyone else as he kept caressing my face and then kissed me again, just as softly as he did before. And just like that, any worry or feeling of embarrassment got erased by his lips. I'm falling for him so damn hard.

Nice to meet you. I love you. |BTS JIMIN HS FF|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें