50

Three days have gone by without her waking up. We still had to wait and see how badly her head was injured. The doctors kept coming in every 2 hours or so to check in on her, but nothing much changed. Not until the evening of the third night.

I was walking down the hallway when a doctor and two nurses ran past me, running directly into her room.

Something is happening.

I sprinted in after them, and as soon as I got to the door, I didn't know if I should scream or cry. She was awake.

'Miss Moon. Do you know where you are?' The doctor asks, doing the thing where they point the light in your eyes

'Seoul. I'm in the hospital.' She answered, squinting a bit

'Do you know what happened?'

'A car.' She gulps. 'I got hit by a car.'

'What else do you remember?'

'I'm sorry, my head hurts a lot. Can you move that light, please?' She pleads

'We are very sorry, Miss Moon, but we have to check for disorientation.' The doctor explains

'I'm alright. But my head hurts.' She repeats. 'Doctor, have you maybe seen a guy around my age, black hair. His name is Jimin. Do you know if he came?'

She remembers me. She knows. She didn't forget.

'Yeona!' I ran over to the bed, feeling like I'm about to cry any moment. 'Yeona, thank God.'

'Jimin. You are here.' She panicked for some reason, and her heart went a bit crazy, getting the monitor to go off a bit.

'Miss Moon, please relax.' The doctor says

'Yeona, try to calm down. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Just let the doctors check you, okay?'

'Promise you won't leave?' She couldn't even get her head up, but the look on her eyes was pure fear.

'I promise. I'm right here.' I smile at her

It took a minute, but she did calm down. I texted Namjoon and the rest of them that she's awake by the time the checkup was over.

'We will keep you here for at least a week, but you seem to be healing well. If you feel any pain at all, let us know. We will give you some painkillers for your head right now.'

'Thank you.' She says

I waited until they left the room, then I almost jumped on the bed with her.

'Jimin, you're here. You're here.' She smiled, and her eyes filled with tears

'I'm here. I was here the entire time. I could never leave you.' I had the same blurry vision

'I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm so sorry about-'

'Shhh. Please. Don't apologise. I don't care about anything that happened anymore. It all went away the second I found out you got hurt.' I gently squeeze her hand

'You're not mad anymore?' She sniffles

'No, not even the tiniest bit.' I smile. 'I love you so much, Yeona. I love you so, so much. I'm so sorry I didn't listen. I was an idiot.'

Her tears were sliding down the side of her face as she cried. 'I love you, Jimin. Please don't leave me.'

'I will never leave you, baby. I swear. I'm yours. I'm all yours. I'm not going anywhere.' I kiss her hand

The little monitor that was following her heartbeat started beeping a lot faster when I kissed her hand. As horrible as the situation is, it's still kind of cute to know that one little kiss on the hand can fluster her so much.