The weeding

Today's my weeding. I don't know what to feel. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the day ahead. The whole house was sparkling with lights. It was decorated so beautifully. Ayesha left the house at 5am. When I woke up, I noticed her eyes were red. She must be crying. I was sure of it because she did not look back while leaving. She left giving me a tight hug saying she will come soon later, and I needed to spend some time alone with my family. I told her it's okay, but she left to hide her emotion. My brother entered the room without knocking as usual bringing me out of my thoughts and that's when reality hit me. I was leaving my family. I tried to hold my tears as my brother sat down next to silently, seems like he doesn't know what to say. He was so overprotective of me and so emotional since childhood. Once I got hit in my right eye when I was 5, it was bleeding, and he went insane like my mom, but I was still doing my naughty staffs all the way to the hospital. Mom and he ware sobbing and reading tasbihs like crazy. The thought made me laugh and cry both. "What are you laughing at?" He asked looking at me. "Oh nothing. Just was thinking about the funny memory. The one when I got hit in the eye and you were like crying like a lost child." I laughed yet tears were falling down my face. He was silent. I didn't look at him but could feel his gaze on me. After two minutes of total silent I decided to break it. "Why aren't you saying anything? Feeling happy already about the fact that I am leaving?" I tried to joke and looked into his eyes. I was shocked. His eyes were scarlet, face was dull and puffy because of crying. He stayed up all night?? I could not hold myself anymore and broke into his arms. "Vai, I will miss you so so so much." My tears wetting his t-shirt. "I will miss you more not because I love you, but I will not have anyone to annoy. I will miss messing up with your curls. I will miss my witch." I felt his tears on my neck. "Stop calling me that." "I will but in your dreams."

"I hate you." I said hitting him on the back. He giggled. "I love you. I hope my witch will always be the witch for those who try to harm her. Strong, careful, harsh, troublemaker, savage." "Always." A small smile escaped my mouth. "And whenever she feels anyone trying to hurt her or harm her, she will call her vai who will cut the person into pieces even if it's her own so-called husband." I released myself from him. "I don't know him vai." I said sadly. "I know darling and you know I was against it too. I couldn't let go of my lill sis that easily but grandma convinced me and I had no way but to trust her. I am sorry." He said frowned. "I know vai. You don't have to be sorry for anything. We know grandma wants the best for us." He nodded. "I will kill the bustard if he ever hurts you. I'm telling you Abi if I ever find you at our home crying, he will not be alive the next second." I tried to calm my brother down by giving sureties even though I didn't have the slightest surety. 

......................

I looked myself in the mirror. I was satisfied by my look. I wore a cream color gown which has small flowers scattered on it all over with a cream color bridal hijab. I did a slight make up. Mascara, face Powder and lip bum which adjusted nice with my pinky lips. The outfit looks good with my green eyes. Then, I finally wore the pair of beautiful hills. "Mashallah. You look breathtaking my girl." "Ayesha!! My love. I missed you. You look so beautiful. Mashallah." "I missed you too." I hugged my best friend tight. "Can't believe you are getting married." "Me too." We both laughed. "Now be ready. I came to take you downstairs. Everyone's waiting for you." Suddenly I started feeling nausea which my face clearly showed because Ayesha started comforting me. "Don't be nervous. I am with you. When you are there just avoid the crowd and focus on me cause it will make matters only worse. I nodded and observed my room closely for the last time as Mrs. Hossain before leaving my room with Ayesha. I felt my every step and observed every inch while walking downstairs. From childhood to adulthood, every memory roaming inside my head. A small tear escaped my eye unknowingly. As I reached the end of the stairs my heart started pounding carelessly. Not now. I am sure Ayesha heard my heartbeat. "Calm down. Take long breath." I felt a bit at ease. All head turned to me and I obeyed Ayesha's earlier instruction. Ayesha walked me through the path and we stopped in front of my vai and parents. My brother kissed my forehead. "You look too beautiful mashallah." I smiled and thanked him and turned to my mom. "My little child. May Allah bless you with all the happiness. Mamma loves you so much. Our house is colorless without you." "And mine too" grandma said. "I love you all too mamma. So much." I said forcing a smile. And we did a family hug. "It's time now sunshine to make your own happy family inshallah." He offered his hand and I took it. Now I am walking towards the groom who is going to be my life partner inshallah. Our eyes met and my heart skipped a bit. He was a really handsome man with blue eyes, perfect lips, shiny hair. He was wearing a coffee color suit set groom like with white shirt. I quickly turned my gaze. What are you doing woman. Keep your eyes down. He is not your man yet. Your man! Seriously? Thanks to Allah that I am a quick observer. Our eyes met only for 2 seconds and I took notice of everything. Astugfirullah! I sat beside the groom facing the imam. Again my heart abandoned me. Oh, what do I do with my palpitation. After saying "I do accept" three times I accept this man as my husband, and he accepts me as his wife. Well did he really accept from heart? Was he marrying me against his will? Will he ever be able to love me? Will I feel secure with him as I do with my father and brother? Will he ever truly love me? As this all came into my head I could not hold my tears back. "Congratulations my child. I am your grandma from now on." "Oh Assalamualaikum." "Walaikumussalam. Don't be nervous. I promise you won't regret your decision." I didn't know what to say so I smiled in response. Arsh's grandma was the one who congratulated us first and then one by one all the guests and relatives. We all started eating as the wedding ceremony continued. And finally, the most unwanted time came. I broke into million pieces when my I saw my family crying badly. Why was a simple goodbye that hard? I hugged everyone and finally my best friend who's face turned into a puffy bears face for letting go of million tears. I hardened myself and sat in the back seat of our handsome Range Rover and saw my father talking to my husband. "You are taking the shine of our house son. Take care of her." "I will" he said gently. "He must otherwise I am not gonna leave him alive." My brother snaped tapping his shoulder. He gave a nervous nod and got into the car beside me. The ride to his house or maybe our house was totally silent except the sound of my sobbing. It was an hour drive from my home. Father's home if I say. I stared outside through the window as the first snow after our marriage started falling and a smile escaped my mouth.

" Hey guys. Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah, I finished writing the 5th chapter. Hope it was good. Let me know in the comments. I will try to publish the next chapter soon Inshallah. So, Allah Hafiz."'