Epilogue

Abira's pov

All my life I never thought I would be able to be such a happy woman not that I wasn't happy. I was so much happy with my parents, but this is different. Having your own family is a totally different experience. When my mom used to say, " When you will be a mom you will understand" and I used to ignore it but now I do. I really do. 

Being a wife and a mother are the most beautiful blessings from our Raab. Having a home to keep it tidy and arrange it according to our own comfort, having a husband and children to love, get angry with, get to share everything with, cooking foods for and being praised by. It's like having your own little Jannah on earth. It feels like I am complete. It actually feels like I have completed half of my religion. Alhamdulillah.

Right now, I am feeling loved. This is my most favorite part of the day, looking at the pleasant sight in front of me. My handsome husband and beautiful daughter's sleeping form. My world. My pretty daughter Ahira. An innocent soul. Just 6 months old. Allah has granted my wishes without me knowing and that is I got to marry my childhood crush. A huge smile formed on my face at the thought of that night. The first time we made love to each other, and the result is just in front of me. The best score I have ever got to make.