10. Queen and her King

Rhaenyra didnt know what to think about all this. She needed a moment to think.

Alicent looked to Aislynn and she nodded whispering to write their brothers. That she was going to be queen. She had to speak to her future husband though.

Aislynn waited silently as the room cleared out.

" i'm sorry for throwing all this on you." Viserys remarked once they were alone.

"Oh it's OK it's what every girl wants to hear you're going to be queen!" She declared throwing hand up in the air dramatically. He found that most of what she did had a bit of a flair to it. she loved the dramatics. Loved the spotlight.

"I know I should've spoken to you about it but... We get along well don't we?" He pondered.

"We do," she agreed and it wasn't a complete lie.

"Aislynn... I would consider you a friend. Whenever you were at the capital you always had a way of lighting up whatever room you were in. Your smile it is quite contagious." she found herself smiling at his words.

" you are sweet. And if this is what you want then I will gladly be your queen. But I want you know those things I was talking to you about... i'm going to be making some big changes in the castel and you're just going to be OK with that because I am in charge" Aislynn reminded him. He loved how confident she was when she said it.

"I've been in charge for too long and made way too many mistakes." he informed her "maybe it's about time we have some new leader ship such as your own."

"Then I guess we're getting married."

"I guess we're getting married." Viserys agreed. "Might I kiss you?"

"Go for it." Aislynn agreed but viserys sat back staring at her. He had not had to court a woman ever. He had an arranged marriage that was chosen for him when he was young and he never thought that he would have to do this again. Marriage. And aislynn was so breathtakingly beautiful that he found himself unable to move to lean forward and kiss her even though it's all he wanted to do.

"Or you just sit there and I'll do all the legwork" she offered "don't worry I'm used to it you're starting your retirement early and I'm going to take charge and everything apparently." Aislynn decided as she sat on the coffee table in front of him her knees on the inside of his legs.

"I'm sorry. You are just beautiful Aislynn."

"Thank you." Aislynn replied. She leaned forward and she kissed him. Sparks? Fire? Passion? Not really but if she got to be queen. Hell if she cared. She had never wanted to be queen but now that it was in her grasp. She needed it.

+

"What the literal hell?" Tommy demanded when he arrived.

"Is that any way to greet your favorite sister?" Aislynn countered. He pushed her up against the wall a tight grip on her shoulders.

"Aislynn." Tommy demanded. "You cant marry viserys."

"I am going to be queen." Aislynn corrected. "Im in charge." He grabbed her chin holding onto her in a firm grip. "You mad?"

"Hells yes I am aislynn." Tommy agreed.

"Show me who my man is then." Aislynn challenged and Tommys mouth mashed into hers. Her arms wrapped around him and his hands went to her hips lifting her up. Her legs wrapped around him in a fierce dance of passion Aislynn loved when it came to Tommy. He dropped her on the bed yanking at her dress. Her smile widened as it ripped off her body her heaving chest was bare for him and his lips ran lavishly over her curves. Aislynn was a woman. Women had curves. Had an ass to grab and tits that bounced when she rode him. She reached for him as his head burried between her legs.

They fit perfectly like puzzle pieces. Like whiskey in a cool glass. Like a proper queen and her king.