55. It's Me, Hi

Heading to driftmark was boring. It was a long ride and much to everyone dismay they didnt fly the dragons.  Aislynn curled up with tommy.

"Why are we going again?" Aegon questioned.

"Because rhaenys is your fathers cousin and laena was her daughter. Oh right and Daemon is your fathers brother knew I was forgetting someone." Aislynn mused.

"I never met her." Aegon countered.

"Now shes dead and you never will." Aislynn agreed in a chipper tone. Tommy chuckled getting up.

"Docks approaching!" Was heard from above.

"Mama!" Tj declared. "Look look! Land hooo!"

"Tj is our little pirate in the making." Aislynn remarked as she peered out the port hole.

"Whos Luna again?" Anari questioned.

"Laena." Aemond corrected.

"You know her?"

"She left before I was born." Aemond corrected.

"Left where?" Anari questioned. "Wait im older than you how do you know her?"

"I dont know her." Aemond corrected. "I know our family tree."

"Why are we going to her funeral?" Jaeton questioned. That was the question of the past two days.

"I dont know." Aemond countered. "To be nice."

"It is nice." Aislynn agreed. "Okay sad faces on this is a funeral." Aislynn reminded everyone with a two- three clap pattern that had the kids lining up and ready.

"Have I told you I love yet today?" Tommy pondered kissing her cheek.

"Yes. But i love to hear it," aislynn assured. "I have to get vis up... he doesnt do well on the ship." She murmured pulling from his embrace. "Vis we are here. I am having some ginger tea made for you... anything else you need for the motion sickness?"

"No i will survive. Thank you my dear." Viserys agreed.

Vaemond Velaryon spoke for his niece's funeral as they prepared her casket to be sent to sea. As was the Velaryon way. Water. Fire was targaryen. Had more flare to it. Aislynn wanted to go up in flames when the time came.

''We join today at the seat of the sea to commit the lady Laena of house Valeryon to the eternal waters and domination of the Merling king where he will guard her for all her days to come as she sets to see for final voyage the lady Laena leaves to true born daughters on the shore though their mother will not return from her voyage they will all remain bound together in blood salt courses through velaryon blood. Ours runs thick. Ours runs true. And ours must never thin.''

''My gentleness may the winds be as strong as your back you were sees as calm as your spirit and your nets be as full as your heart. From the sea we came. The sea we shall return.'' Rhaenys held her grandaughters close as they watched their mothers casket drop. Aislynn looked to daemon seemingly bored. He smirked back at her. Aislynns eyes seemed to always roll around daemon.

"Your grace." Harwin remarked.

"Glad you came. I do miss the boys already."
Aislynn admitted.

''I spoke with jace and luke about their behavior but rhaenyra kept telling them they did nothing wrong." Harwin admitted.

"Thank you for trying. You are a good man Harwin. Those boys are lucky to have you." Aislynn assured. "Excuse me I need another drink."

"Of course." Harwin agreed.