Meeting Alexis

"Oh mom. I wish you were here. I miss you. Sometimes I guess my traveling really does make me miss my family like my adoptive dad Mako says. Oh well." Alexis says as she starts humming while walking near the edge of Bergen Town.

*Song being played is Here I Am by SVTFOE*

Alexis Singing

Imagine waking up
To a world turned upside-down
Those you know are gone
And suddenly you have the crown

Here I am, this is me
Brokenhearted but finally free
Never quite fit the mold
Just not great at doing what I'm told

Now I'm here in your world
So much bigger from my point of view
Years from my home
Can't go back, so let's start something new

Here I am, this is me
Open-hearted, I proudly decree
Now as princess, I am yours
Let's make magic and reach for the stars

*Song Over*

"That was really beautiful and kind of sad. Where did you learn it?" A voice says startling Alexis as she quickly turns around shifting to wolf form while staying small as she growls before stopping upon seeing a pink troll.

"Ah! Who are you? Where did you come from?" Alexis asks while growling.

"Oh I'm Poppy from Pop Village as well as it's princess. Who are you? You're really pretty but I didn't know any trolls lived close to Bergen Town. What kind of troll are you anyway?" The pink troll asks happily.

"That's not your concern. But to put it simply I'm from the Harmony tribe. Princess of the tribe actually. But they don't live near here. I just travel alone which is why I'm by myself." Alexis says.

"Poppy get away from that thing!" A grey troll shouts as he comes running over and in front of Poppy.

"Excuse you. I am not a thing. My name is Alexis. Who are you exactly? And why are you trolls even here? Don't you know how dangerous it is this close to Bergen Town?" Alexis asks as she shifts to troll form.

"This is my friend Branch don't mind his rudeness. And yeah we know but you're here. Why aren't you afraid?" Poppy asks.

"Because these creatures think I'm a wolf and only a wolf and don't care about my singing because of that. If they knew my troll side that would be different. I co-exist with these creatures because they don't know about me." Alexis says.

"You look a lot like my friend Cooper. I'm sure he would like to meet you." Poppy says happily.

"Cooper?" Alexis asks curiously.

"One of the trolls from our village." Branch says as Alexis looks at him.

"So why are you here? Looking for a death wish?" Alexis asks.

"No we came to rescue some friends that got taken." Poppy says.

"Well I hate to tell you this but if they're inside Bergen Town honey chances are they're already eaten. I seen a Bergen come by here not long ago with some trolls. But you may get lucky enough to get them out." Alexis says.

"That must be our friends! We gotta go get them!" Poppy shouts as she begins to run off.

"Hold on there princess. We gotta find a way in first before we go rushing in there." Branch says as he pulls Poppy back with his hair.

"But we gotta go now Branch! I can't just wait!" Poppy shouts.

"And we can't just rush in there without being careful either or we will get killed." Branch says as he looks at Poppy.

"I can get you in without being spotted." Alexis says as the two trolls look at her.

"You can?" Poppy asks happily as Branch puts her down.

"How?" Branch asks curiously.

"I could walk in as my larger wolf self while your guys hide in my fur. They usually don't care for me being in their town long as I don't cause problems. Or if you prefer there's a tunnel that leads to a tree inside Bergen Town that we could take instead." Alexis says.

"Preferably the tunnel." Branch says.

"You're a life saver!" Poppy says happily.

"Not a problem." Alexis says.

"Oh thank you! We're gonna be best friends I just know it!" Poppy shouts excitedly as she runs over and hugs Alexis.

"Okay you can let me go now.. Is she always this excitable?" Alexis asks as she tries to pull away from Poppy with no avail.

"Unfortunately." Branch says.

"Well let's get moving then." Alexis says as she shifts back to wolf form while having the two trolls follow her.

*Timeskip*

"Well we're inside or well you're inside. Anyways good luck." Alexis says as the group arrive at the top of a tree inside Bergen Town.

"Wait aren't you going to help us?" Poppy asks as she looks at Alexis.

"Sorry honey. I said I'd help you get inside. Didn't say I would stay." Alexis says as she begins to walk back towards the hole.

"Please we could really use your help." Poppy says as Alexis looks at her.

"Sweetie what part of I co-exist with these creatures because they don't know I'm part troll did you not hear? I'm sorry but I simply don't see how I can be of service any further. Otherwise I would." Alexis says.

"Please Alexis. We're on our own with this and we could use the help. Besides wouldn't it be better to live a life without fear of the Bergens? If you help us rescue our friends you can come with us back to pop village. You'll be accepted there. I promise." Poppy says.

"Poppy your dad will freak when he sees her." Branch says.

"Please Alexis will you help?" Poppy asks as Alexis sighs.

"Fine I guess I'll stay. But I highly doubt I'll be accepted but I'll do it because you're fellow trolls." Alexis says as Poppy hugs her.

"Looks like we're in the great troll tree." Poppy says as she lets go of Alexis while recognizing the tree.

"Dead center of Bergen Town. Wonderful." Alexis says as she sees Bergens all over the place.

"Wow! They're as miserable as you. Which means they haven't eaten a troll yet. Now come on. Let's go save our friends." Poppy says as she begins to walk off.

"Your friends." Branch says.

"I agree with Branch. They're your friends Poppy." Alexis says.

"Our friends. Don't fight it." Poppy says.

"But wait where would the trolls be in this place? We have no idea where the Bergen took them." Branch says.

"I have an idea but you're not gonna like it." Alexis says as Poppy and Branch see her pointing to the castle.

"You've got to be kidding me. How are we supposed to get in there?" Branch asks.

"Follow me. I've been in this town enough times to at least know my way around." Alexis says.