Final Battle For Music

"Well at least we're out of that room." Cooper says as he, Alexis, and Darnell are with the other trolls in the audience at the front of everyone.

"Yeah but not where we wanna be." Alexis says.

"Where's mom and dad? I don't see them." Darnell says as he looks around.

"Look." Alexis says as she points to queen Barb coming out on stage playing and singing before eventually stopping as she has everyone's attention and now holding guitar with the strings.

"Give it up for your former leaders! Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, including Harmony, and worst of all Pop! Who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?" Barb asks as she introduces the troll leaders and shows Poppy high up in a cage.

"Mom. Dad." Alexis says seeing her adoptive parents with the other leaders realizing they were captured as well.

"No no!" Poppy shouts as Barb begins playing her guitar before stopping momentarily as a book is thrown in her face before everyone looks to see Branch with some other trolls in the balloon heading towards them.

"I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy!" Branch says.

"Well isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend came to crash the concert. Too late Branch!" Barb says as she begins playing again.

"Wait!" Branch shouts as he then swings over to in front of Poppy blocking the blast from Barb's guitar as he then falls to the ground after being turned into a boulder.

"Oh no." Alexis says as everyone goes silent before the boulder cracks open to reveal a Rock troll version of Branch.

"Sick. It totally works." Barb says as Rock trolls begin to cheer.

"Who's ready to get rippin tattoos but our faces in case we still need office jobs!?" Branch says as the Tock trolls cheer.

"You're turning everyone into Rock zombies?" Poppy asks as Barb looks up at her while playing her guitar.

"Yup. I can't wait to party with you Poppy." Barb says as she is hooked up to a rope and begins flying around the stadium turning the leaders into Rock troll zombies to the horror of their followers as she then lands back on stage before she notices Poppy has her cage door opened.

"Not so fast pop squeak. Hey boy toy! It's mullet time." Barb says as Branch grabs Poppy while Barb hits her with a blast from her guitar as Poppy then appears as a Rock troll zombie.

"Who wants to party with out smiling!?" Poppy asks asRrock trolls cheer.

"Finish them off." Barb says as she gestures to Peppy, Alexis, and the twins.

"Poppy stop! You gotta be in there somewhere! " Alexis shouts as Poppy looks at her and begins to go towards her causing Darnell and Cooper to quickly get in front of her.

"Aww looks like the two Funk brothers wanna protect the little brave but stupid Harmony girl. It's just so.. sickening. Fine you guys want to go first then you got it. Finish them!" Barb says as Poppy goes closer to Alexis and the twins before she winks at them and turns the guitar to Barb.

"What are you doing!? You're supposed to be a Rock zombie." Barb says as Poppy smiles and reveals she had gumdrops in he ears.

"Gumdrops. Sound proof and delicious." Poppy says as she eats the gumdrops to the disgust of some of the other trolls.

"Give me that!" Barb shouts angrily.

"I'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else! A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same!? That's not harmony!" Poppy shouts.