Saving The Trolls

"Let go of me!" Alexis shouts as the female Bergen ties her up in the hallway before putting a muzzle on her.

"There now. You won't be going anywhere for a while. The prince will surely be pleased with you." The Bergen says as she walks off while Alexis tries to get loose with no avail.

*Timeskip*

Soon after Alexis get while still having the muzzle on and begins running down the hall she spots the trolls near a tower outside through a window and quickly makes her way over.

"Alexis you're okay." Poppy says as she sees Alexis.

"Mhmmf. Hem hmim ming mmff mf mmm( get this thing off of me)." Alexis says as she tries to get the muzzle off to speak properly and is unable to before Branch gets the muzzle off.

"That's better. Thank you. Coward of a Bergen for putting that contraption on me. Are you all okay?" Alexis asks.

"Glad to see you're okay miss furry." Branch says as Alexis looks at him noticing he is no longer grey but blue now.

"Whoa. Branch you look different. You look good." Alexis says shocked.

"Alexis shrink down. We're getting out of here." Poppy says.

"You want me to go with you?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah. You're our friend now come on." Poppy say as the trolls get moving as Alexis shrinks down to her smaller wolf form and begins running with them.

*Timeskip*

"Come on hurry. Everybody hurry. No troll left behind." Poppy says as she, Alexis, and Branch get everyone down the hole in the troll tree.

"Poppy?" Branch asks as he sees Poppy looking back towards the castle.

"What are you doing Poppy? Let's go." Alexis says.

"Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right! She deserves to be happy as much as we do. They all do." Poppy says.

"Tell me you're not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking." Alexis says.

"She is." Branch says.

*Timeskip*

The group then bust through a window as the Bergens are surrounding Bridget and quickly land on her head and grow their hair to form colorful hair as they show the Bergens she is Lady Glittersparkles as king Gristle gasps upon seeing this.

"Lady Glittersparkles? But how? Why? Why did you do this?" King Gristle asks as Bridget places the trolls on the table.

"Because she didn't think you would want someone like her." Poppy says as king Gristle looks at her.

"I mean hello. Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so." Bridget says sadly as king Gristle looks at her.

"Guards finish her!" A Bergern says as she gestures to Bridget causing the guards to start going towards Bridget.

"Back off!" Alexis says as she quickly shifts to her larger wolf form and gets in front of Bridget growling and snapping.

"Wait! King Gristle when you were with Bridget you were feeling something weren't you?" Poppy asks as king Gristle and Bridget look at Poppy.

"Yeah I was. I just thought it was too much pizza." King Gristle says.

"Me too." Bridget says as she nods in agreement with king Gristle while the two look at each other.

"That feeling? That was true happiness." Poppy says as the Bergens gasp.

"But you have to be a troll to be happy. Everyone knows that. Don't you?" A Bergen asks.