Leaving The Village

Later on at night as Alexis is heading back to her home she spots Branch as he then sees her and comes over to her.

"Hey have you seen Poppy?" Branch asks.

"No why?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Ugh. I knew it." Branch says as he takes off running.

"Knew what?.. Oh geez. What did that girl do now? Or possible correction thinking of doing." Alexis says as she follows after Branch.

"Alexis see if you can find her somewhere I'll keep looking but I got an idea of where she went." Branch says.

"Got it." Alexis says as she heads in a different direction.

*Timeskip*

Shortly as Alexis stops outside the house she is sharing with Cooper she looks inside the window to see Cooper isn't there.

"What the heck? Where in the world did cooper get off to? His scent leads out of town. Great. First Poppy and now Cooper. Well wherever he went I hope he knows what he is doing but if Poppy is leaving I'm going with her. I need to find him. We can't be wandering about with Barb on the loose." Alexis says as she sees a balloon and climbs her way to the top and some nearby trees and Alexis sees it is Branch and Poppy inside the balloon basket.

"Alexis!" Branch says as he then wraps his hair around Alexis and pulls her up and into the balloon basket.

"Glad to have you aboard. Branch told me you wouldn't be far behind.

"Yeah don't remind me. I'm not thrilled you went and did this against your father's wishes.

"Well you're here so enjoy the ride.

"For your sake and all of ours I hope you know what you're doing poppy.

"It'll be fine. Just relax. I know what I'm doing."

"That's what worries me." Alexis thinks to herself as she shifts to wolf form and lays down before going to sleep.

*Timeskip*

"For heaven's sake Poppy stop pressing random buttons! Oh my goodness that's a log drop down." Alexis shouts as she is hanging onto the basket of the balloon after Poppy pressed random buttons without reading the manual.

"Sorry Alexis." Poppy says as the group hear a noise.

"What is that?" Branch asks as they go over to the candy poppy brought and remove the cotton candy to see Biggie sleeping with Mr. Dinkles.

"Biggie?" Poppy asks happily as Biggie wakes up.

"Oh hello. Sorry I couldn't help myself. You know how I am around cotton candy. Oh dear. Now look what's happened. Mr. Dinkles got all gummed up. Poppy where are you balloon flying us to?" Biggie asks as he sees they're in a balloon.

"Welcome to the club and I would suggest hanging onto to something if she presses anymore buttons." Alexis says as she is still hanging onto the balloon.

"We're on a mission to help Barb unite the trolls and I'm so glad you're coming with us." Poppy says happily.

"I did what in the who now?" Biggie asks.

"And I hope you didn't eat all the cotton candy because Barb is gonna love it. Branchefer." Poppy says as she sees Branch messing with a basket.

"Yes Poppifer?" Branch asks as he leans on the basket.

"What is this?" Poppy asks as she walks toward Branch.

"Oh it's nothing! That's just my man stuff!" Branch says as he gets on top of the basket.

"I love man stuff! Weapons!? Ugh. For shame. Violence never solves a problem Branch." Poppy says as she lifts the lid off the basket seeing stakes and rocks before tossing one landing in Mr. Dinkles mouth as he spits it out and Branch catches it.

"I'm not saying we have to use them. I'm just saying it's better to be prepared we need them." Branch says as Poppy begins saying why they don't need them before proceeding to toss them over the side of the balloon.

"By the way I widdle those for hours." Branch says as he looks at Poppy.

"Branch we need are this guy and this guy for hugs!" Poppy says as she gestures to her arms happily.

"Uh you may want to take a look at this." Biggie says as he points to a destroyed village they're approaching.

"This is gonna take a lot of hugs." Branch says as the group see the destroyed village.

*Timeskip*

"I didn't find anything. How about you guys?" Alexis says as she comes over to the others after searching around the area to find Cooper or one of the trolls that belonged to the village.

"What is she? Is she mean?" A voice says as Alexis sees a golden flute in Poppy's hands.

"Oh no. Pennywhistle this is Alexis. She's our friend. She's one of the nicest people I know." Poppy says as Alexis smiles at the talking instrument.

"She does look pretty nice." Pennywhistle says as she looks at Alexis.

"You and Branch were right Alexis. Barb doesn't want to unite us. She wants to destroy us. She's what happened to this place." Poppy says sadly as she puts Pennywhistle down.

"We need to make sure our own string is safe." Branch says as Poppy turns around to look at him.

"Our string is safe." Poppy says as she reveals having hidden the string in her hair.

"What!? Poppy are you crazy?" Branch asks as he goes over and covers the string with his hands.

"I thought it was a good idea at the time. But I can't believe another queen would use her power for evil." Poppy says sadly.

"Okay change of plans. We need to get home as fast as we can and get everyone in the bunker." Branch says as he and Poppy begin to argue about what to do before Biggie begins to freak out over the situation getting everyone's attention.

"It's okay Biggie." Poppy says.

"Really? It's okay to be terrified? When am I gonna learn to stay away from the cotton candy!?" Biggie asks.

"As your queen I promise that I will protect you no matter what. I pinky promise." Poppy says as Biggie looks at her.

"Poppy you know you can't go back on a pinky promise." Biggie says.

"Never did never will. Let it be so." Poppy says as she makes a pinky promise with Biggie.

"And so it is." Biggie says as Poppy puts the map on the ground as everyone looks at it.

"We have to get to the Country trolls in Lonesome Flats before Barb does. Will you come with us?" Poppy asks as she looks at Pennywhistle.

"Oh no. Someone has to rebuild and Pennywhistle is that wood wind for the job." Pennywhistle says determinedly as Poppy gives her a small builders hat.

"Good luck little Pennywhistle." Poppy says as she and the others leave.