Vibe City

"Alexis dear our sons found Poppy and the others from your group." Essence says as he and Quincy go over to Alexis as she is walking out if a room.

"I'm glad to hear that." Alexis says as she looks at Queen Essence and King Quincy.

"Come with us dear. We're heading there to see them ourselves." Quincy says as he gestures for Alexis to follow.

"Right behind you your majesties." Alexis says as she follows after them over to where Poppy and the others are with Cooper and Darnell.

"Alexis you're okay!" Poppy shouts happily as she sees Alexis and goes over to hug her.

"Yeah. Thanks to Cooper and his family. Thanks again for helping me." Alexis says as Poppy lets go of her.

"Anytime Alexis." Darnell says as he smiles at Alexis.

"Poppy I would like you to meet the king and queen of Funk!" Cooper says as he goes over to the king and queen.

"King Quincy and Queen Essence." Darnell says.

"My mom and dad. Awww." Cooper says as his mother kisses him repeatedly on the cheek.

"Aww Cooper. You look just like your dad." Poppy says as she goes closer over to the king and queen.

"That must be where he gets his good looks from." Quincy says as he high fives Darnell.

"Was that a dad joke? It was lame!" Cooper says as he, his family, and Alexis laugh.

"Wait so you're a Funk troll?" Poppy asks as she looks at Cooper.

"You don't have to be any one thing. I'm Pop and Funk." Cooper says proudly.

"Or possibly a little of everything like myself." Alexis says.

"Or maybe a Hip-hop like me." Darnell says.

"Yeah." Cooper says excitedly.

"Hip-hop?" Poppy asks as she takes out the map and looks at it.

"Yeah. I think your map's a little outdated." Darnell says as he goes over to Poppy.

"Oh he's right. Look at that. It still has disco." Branch says as he looks at the map.

"Well your majesties we need your help to save all music from queen Barb. If we combine our music she'll see that music unites all trolls and that we're all the same and that she's one of us!" Poppy says happily as she receives weird looks from the king and queen.

"Poppy I mean no disrespect but the king and the queen can do anything but that." Quincy says.

"Why not?" Poppy asks disappointingly.

*Timeskip*

"Let's tell them how it was Prince D." Quincy says as the group is following him and the queen to the Funk trolls string.

"Sick. Long ago our world was without song or dance. Then the trolls found the strings and life was one big party." Darnell says as the group arrive where the string is.

"Oh yeah. I've heard this story before." Poppy says.

"That is until the Pop trolls tried to steal our strings." Darnell says as Poppy looks at him confused.

"Steal your strings? That's not what it said in our scrap book." Poppy says sadly.

"Scrapbooks? Those are cut out, glued, and glittered by the winners. Let me tell you how it really went down." Darnell says as he walks past Poppy.

*Song being played is It's All Love ( History Of Funk) by Trolls World Tour*

Darnell Singing

We started off a team
Party 'til we fall asleep
Even on the street, when we disagreed
We did it on beat (did it on beat)
Respect the unique (right), anything less if it's was weak
The music of the strings made life complete (facts)
'Til that one day that changed everything
The Pop Trolls started snatchin' up all of the strings (oh no)
Put the melodies on top of poppy lil' beats
They cut us out of the scene
And then forgot what it really means (not even publish us)
Shoulda seen between all of the scheming
It seems like the Trolls they stole from were meaningless
Walkin' around like they were the geniuses
But it's only samples, autotune and remixes (no, Lord)
I'm a vegan, I don't have no beef with them (no, Lord)
Gotta protect my kingdom
But the dream is to sing again (yes, yes)
Being friends, seamless blend
Harmony ain't hard when the keys within you win