Tender Loving Care

1 year has passed since since Alexis became queen as Darnell and Cooper became the kings of Vibe City. Later at night the three then walk into their bedroom before shutting the door.

"I'm glad today is over. We can finally relax." Alexis says tiredly.

"Me too." Cooper says with relieve.

"Same here. Didn't expect the meeting with the other troll leaders to be that tiring. But it's over now." Darnell says.

"Yep and the next one isn't for another five months. Thank goodness." Alexis says as Darnell and Cooper look at each other before at her.

"Hey Alexis you aren't too tired are you?" Darnell asks as he and Cooper smile mischievously.

"No. Not really. Why are you two smiling at me like that?" Alexis asks as the two trolls go over to her.

"You know we've been doing a lot of thinking lately. That if we're truly be the rulers of the Funk trolls we'll have to have successors." Cooper says.

"Darnell, Cooper what are you two doing?" Alexis asks as she flinches feeling Darnell lightly kissing her neck as Cooper gently strokes her cheek.

"Showing our beautiful wife who owns her. We want kids and want you to bear our children. What do you say? Wanna fool around?" Darnell asks as he smirks.

"Are you guys sure though? I'm not exactly confident in myself that way." Alexis says.

"Look we've never made love either. It'll be okay. Just do as we say and let us take care of you." Darnell says as nods.

"Okay" Alexis says.

*Timeskip Years Later*

"Mom, dads, hurry!" Neko says as he runs his 2 year old twin brother Blaze both looking a mix between Alexis and Cooper receiving her coloring and receiving her hair type while receiving his hair color and eye color.

"We're coming dears. Just stay within our sight." Alexis says as she is walking a little ways behind with Cooper, Darnell, and their 1 year old twin daughters Eclipsa and Valarie who look a mix of Alexis and Darnell receiving his coloring and hair type while receiving her hair type and eye color.

"Remember your little sisters are still littler than you two. They can't run as fast." Darnell says.

"Don't worry little ones. We won't miss the fireworks." Cooper says.

"How can we? With the amount of fireworks Poppy lets off every year at night anybody could see or hear them." Alexis says.

"You're not wrong." Cooper says as he, Alexis, and Darnell laugh a but before reaching the top of the hill and putting down some blankets and placing down the containers of drinks and snacks.

"Mom when will we visit aunt Poppy and uncle Branch again?" Eclipsa asks.

"Yeah. Aunt poppy is always fun!" Blaze says happily.

"Not to mention she spoils you kids and gives you kids too many sweets." Alexis says.

"Yeah then sending them home to us with sugar rushes. Keep us up all night in the process." Darnell says as he thinks of the last time Poppy babysat for them.

"Yeah but she means well. At least this should wear the kids out of any energy." Cooper says.

"Well visit them again soon. Oh look the fireworks are starting." Alexis says as she points to the fireworks.

"Like old times huh watching them." Cooper says.

"Yep. Beautiful." Alexis says happily.

"Just like our beautiful wife and kids." Darnell says as Alexis smiles before holding both Darnell and Cooper's hands.