17

It was 3.55 pm and Minyeong was standing in front of Jyp, waiting for Seungmin.

The girl often wondered how he's like in real life. Ever since Jeongin's hint, she's been trying to imagine how he looks like.
She obviously saw the pictures on the internet and even watched a couple of videos, but she was still curious.

Needless to say, she was pretty nervous. She was worried about what Seungmin could think of her.
What if he didn't like her?
Minyeong definitely didn't want to lose a friend like him.
That's why she spent a whole hour styling her hair and finding a good outfit.

Even if it may not seem so, she's actually quite the introvert. To avoid any awkward silence, she even prepared some questions and things to say.

As she waited for Seungmin, she fidgeted with her left hand as the right hand scrolled her for you page on tik tok.

"Minyeong?" A boyish voice called her name suddenly

Her head jolted up and turned towards the owner of the voice.

"Seungmin?" She smiled a bit

The boy nodded and smiled back.

She took a couple of seconds to study him.
He wasn't very tall but was still surpassing her by a generous hand. He looked quite skinny and yet somewhat muscular. His face is probably one of the prettiest she ever saw: the picture she saw of him weren't even near to how handsome he was in real life. He had a very cute puppy that reminded her of Soka, her dog. His hair was brown with some blondish strands on his forehead, it looked so fluffy that she had to resist the temptation to touch it.

"Hi" she said, looking away from him

"Hello. How are you?" He asked

"I'm doing good, you?"

"I'm good too, thanks. Shall we go to the arcade now, miss?"

She chuckled a bit "Yes, we shall, sir"

The boy put on a mask, at first Minyeong was a bit confused but then realised that he was just trying to avoid getting recognised and starting a dating rumor, so she didn't ask him anything on the matter.
The two walked side by side until they reached the arcade. While walking, they entertained themselves with some small-talk and were both able to brush the awkwardness away.

They entered the place and bought 50 coins, enough to keep them entertained for quite a lot of time.

They stayed in the arcade for more than 3 hours and they really had the time of their life. They had a lot of fun with the games and challenged each other at some of them.

Even though the two of them just met, they were already pretty close. They went along very well since they had a similar humour and taste.

When the time came, they left the arcade and walked back to Jyp. After a quick goodbye, they went their separate ways, both really relieved and happy that everything went well.

Author note: hello people, how are you? Here's the first narrative (?) chapter and I hope you like it!

Small tmi: after days of farming and staying up till 2am, I finally reached pity in Genshin Impact. I was ready to get my Kazuha, but no, Hoyoverse hates me and made me lose my 50 50 (as always, I have, in fact, never won a single 50 50 without the guaranteed).
And since they hate me a lot, they even gave me Dehya, a claymore which hate bc they're too slow. So yeah, I wasted a lot of time, but I do have the guaranteed for Kokomi, at least.

Lmao, the small tmi wasn't small but shhh.

Have a good day or night!