32

The young couple spent the whole morning into each other's arms as they talked.

Seungmin tried to soothe his girlfriend who, deep down, was still angry from the fight with her parents.

It was 2 pm and they still hadn't eaten

"I'll go get something to eat for lunch. I'll be back before you can even realise that I'm gone" he said with a smile as he got up

The girl nodded "Take my keys. They're on the kitchen counter"

"Thanks" he pecked her lips "I'll be right back"

The boy went to the kitchen to get the keys before leaving the house.

Minyeong laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling, deep into her thoughts.

She wondered how this last month would've been if she had never texted Seungmin.
It would have surely been a lot more boring. But she would've been able to watch a Christmas movie as usual.

No matter what, she's thankful that she texted that number that day. If it wasn't for Hanseo, her bestfriend, she would have never met Seungmin or his friends.
She would've never been able to reunite with Jeongin.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and closing.

"I'm back" her boyfriend said in a funny voice

Minyeong sat back up on the couch as Seungmin sat right beside her.

"Here" he said, handing me a clear cup full of a light brown liquid "Hazelnut milkshake, miss"

"Thanks" She took a big sip and smiled "Wow, so good"

"I know, your favourite, right?"

The girl nodded "And yours?"

"It's chocolate" he replied "Wanna try?"

The boy handed her his drink and she tasted it "Good, but mine is better"

"Yeah, sure. Don't lie. Nothing beats chocolate"

"Hazelnut does"

"In your dreams"

She scoffed "At least mine doesn't look like diluted liquid poop"

"Awww come on. I'm eating in case you didn't notice" he whined

"Sorry not sorry, Min. I'm just stating facts"

He rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah sure"

Minyeong laughed "You're so funny sometimes. Your jokes are so good"

"What joke?"

"The one you just made. The one about the chocolate milkshake being better than the hazelnut one"

"It wasn't a joke. I was dead serious"

"Oh wait, I think you forgot this here when you left to get the milkshakes" the girl picked up one of Soka's toys, a small red ball "You clowns always forget your noses"

Seungmin laughed genuinely, he wasn't expecting it, but it was funny "I would like to respectfully beat you, but I have to admit that it was a good one"

"I know, I make 5-Star jokes" she said, swishing her hair in his face

"Oh God, disgusting. Your hair got in my mouth" the boy complained

"Nooo, I washed my hair yesterday" she fake cried "And I also finished my milkshake"

"Me too" he said "Let's go out to get some fresh air"

The girl nodded in agreement "Let's walk Soka. Let me get the leash and we can go"

Author note: hello there people just 4 chapters left :(

TMI: I literally just watched an episode of Vanitas no Carte about a character's sad backstory and then I opened Spotify.
Spotify was like: EhI wANna LiSTeN tO aNTifRagIlE?
Like no bish I'm sad it's not the right time

Have a good day or night!

P.S: Hazelnut rulesss