34

The following 5 days were probably the best for the couple.

Jyp decided to give Stray Kids a whole week off to relax before they had to start preparing for their next comeback.

Minyeong also had a lot of free time since school was going to restart in more than 10 days. She still had some homework to do but, for her, Seungmin and her friends were the priority.

The girl hung out as much as she could with her boyfriend and the two were occasionally joined by Jaechan or some of the members.

Her bestfriend, Hanseo, was still in Japan with her parents, so she wasn't able to hang out with them. Her parents were pretty strict on using the phone when on vacation so, sadly, they weren't even able to chat very much, but they were used to it since it was like this every year. They will just catch up with each other when they go back to uni.

However, all the joy and happiness from those days wasn't destined to last.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Minyeong had just woken up when she suddenly got a phone call.

She looked at the caller's ID and her eyes widened at the name. She picked up the call.

"Hello?" The girl said, still tired

"Minyeong, be honest. Are the rumors true?" Her uncle sounded angry

"Wait, what rumors?" She asked, confused

"You didn't read anything?"

"No"

Her uncle sighed "Dispatch has made an article stating that you and Seungmin are dating. They have pictures. A lot of them"

The girl was now wide awake. How did Dispatch manage to catch them? She thought of all the times she hung out with Seungmin. He was always wearing a face mask... Oh wait, if she remembers correctly, he actually wasn't wearing one when they went to the park to walk Soka. It must have been then.

"Are you still there, Minyeong?" Her uncle asked

"Yes" she replied quietly "Oh wait, my dog is choking on his food. I need to go"

Before he could say anything, the girl ended the call. She was now breathing heavily.

Minyeong dialed her boyfriend's number and called him

"Seungmin?" She asked, her voice was shaking a little

"Minyeong? Is everything all right?" He asked, worried

"Please come at my place. Put on every possible disguise you have and hurry. Please, Min"

"I'll be there as soon as I can"

The boy ended the call and got dressed in less than 2 minutes. He put on a hat, dark sunglasses and a face mask to disguise himself.

He then rushed to get out of his dorm and called a taxi. In less than 10 minutes, he arrived at the girl's house.
He paid the driver and ran to her front door.

He knocked twice before realising the front door was open. He got inside and locked the door.

Before he could even realise it, Minyeong jumped on him, hugging him tight.

"I'm so sorry" she said, sobbing on his chest

"What? What happened, princess?" He asked in a soft voice as he delicately caressed her back, trying to soothe her

"The dating rumor. Dispatch made an article on us"

"W-we can find a way to fix everything" the boy replied

"My uncle already called me to tell me about that. He sounded pretty angry. He will never let us date" she sobbed even harder

Seungmin wanted to say something, he wanted to reassure her, to tell her that everything was going to be fine, but they both knew that Jyp would never let them date.

The boy started crying. When he finally found his love, his new happiness, a stupid rumor was taking her away from his.

"I love you, Seungmin. No matter what, I will always love you" the girl said between her sobs "I will wait for you, even it means staying away from you for 20 years"

Author Note: I warned you about the sad plot twist :<

I also need to apologise for the next chapter since it's going to be really short. I might even publish it today idk

Okay this is random but if you want to be friends please send me a message! I need more friends and y'all are so funny istg :>

Have a good day or night!