25

Four days. It has been four long since Seungmin and Minyeong last talked. Four days since their kiss. Four days without a word.

Minyeong has been constantly thinking about that kiss. She just couldn't think about anything else.

She wasn't sure of what her feelings towards the boy were.
She did for sure enjoy the kiss and texting him became her favourite time of the day. She also thought he was pretty handsome and his smile was beautiful.

She tried to get an answer for her biggest question: does she like Seungmin?
She thought a lot about it these 4 days and the answer was probably yes.

She wanted to talk to him, she wanted to know if the boy also enjoyed the kiss, she wanted to know if the boy liked her back.

It was 1 pm, so he was probably home for lunch break. The girl quickly got dressed and petted Soka before leaving her house.

Once outside, she called a taxi, which picked her up a few minutes later.

After a short while, they arrived at the boy's dorm. The girl paid the driver and approached the house's front door.

She rang the doorbell and, once again, Minho opened up the door.

"Hello there, Minyeong" he smiled "What brings you here to Minholand?"

"Is Seungmin home? I kinda need to talk to him" she explained, in a hurry

"His room is the second one on the left" Minho smirked, letting the girl in

"Thank you" she stepped inside and walked straight to Seungmin's room

The door was closed, so she knocked.

"Go away, hyung. I told you I don't know where your wallet is" Seungmin said from the other side of the door

"It's me" Minyeong said

She heard a loud thud and some steps before the door swung open.

"Oh, come inside" he let her in before locking the door

The two sat next to each other on the boy's bed.

"We need to talk" the girl said firmly

"About what?" the boy asked

"You know what I'm talking about. The kiss"

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that-"

"So you regret doing it? You didn't like it?" She interrupted him

"I... that's not what I said. But I should have known that you wouldn't be happy about it"

"I think the old age did something to your brain because it clearly isn't working properly" she paused for a second "Not talking to you made me realise how important you are to me. What I'm trying to say is that I like you Seungmin"

"You... like me? I like you too Minyeong" he moved closer to me "So please, let me do this once again"

Seungmin delicately placed his lips on Minyeong's. As they kissed, the boy's lips curved into a smile.

The boy was so happy at that moment, that was his dream coming true.

If he had to describe how happy he was on a scale from 1 to 10, even infinite wouldn't be enough.

They pulled apart and just smiled at each other.

"What are we now?" The girl asked

"Unicorns?" He suggested

"Unicorns it is"

Author Note: omg this finally happend!!! Idk, but I'm so hyped about my own fucking story ㅠㅠ

Also, thanks for 2k reads! I'm happy you're enjoying this story!

As always, have a good day or night!