20

Minyeong was walking fast with 2 bags full of Christmas gifts for Seungmin and his friends. She didn't really know what to buy, she could have obviously asked Seungmin about it, but she didn't want to bother him. But just because it was Christmas, if it was a normal day, she would have gladly annoyed him.

The girl transferred all the bags to her left hand as she took out her phone from her pocket with the other hand.

She looked once again what her destination was and realised that she had already passed it.
With a U-turn, she walked back and reached Seungmin's place.

She texted him a quick 'I'm here' and then she rang the doorbell.
Minyeong heard some heavy steps come from inside before the door swung open, revealing a boy she had never met before.

"Uhm, are you... Minyeong?" the boy asked her

The girl nodded and stuck her hand out.
The boy stared at her hand for a couple of seconds before shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Minho" the boy said, showing her a slight smile

"I'm Minyeong, nice to meet you too" she smiled back

"Was that Minyeong?" someone yelled from inside the house, Seungmin

"Come in, Seungmin's been waiting for you. Let me help you with the bags" Minho stepped aside to let her in and took the bags

The girl took off her shoes and stepped inside the house. She followed Minho to the living room, where he placed the bags.

"Took you a while" Seungmin greeted her

"Hello to you too, Seungmin" she said sarcastically "I passed the house, so I had to walk back. Plus, you didn't give me a precise time to be here, so technically, I'm not late"

"Sounds about right" he admitted "Wait a second, I'll gather the others and I'll introduce them to you"

Five minutes later, everyone was gathered in the living room.

"Okay guys. This is Minyeong, she's the girl I've been texting for a while" Seungmin said

"It's not like we need an introduction, you talk about her all the time" a quite muscular boy exclaimed

"Just shut up, pig" Seungmin replied out of embarrassment

If he only could, Seungmin would have wanted to disappear. His friend just exposed him in front of her, he will definitely get his revenge.

"That dumbass is Changbin. The others are Jisung, Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, Minho and Jeongin" Seungmin resumed

Jeongin waved his hand at the girl, which made her smile and wave back.

"It's a big pleasure to meet you all" the girl bowed

"The pleasure is ours" the guy named Chan said "Okay, who wants to eat?"

Later, when the doorbell rang, they all went to wash their hands as Bang Chan paid for the food and put it on the table.

Minyeong was one of the first to sit down at the table. Jeongin and Minho quickly sat beside her, leaving to Seungmin no other choice other than to sit on the opposite side of the table near Jisung and Changbin.

When everyone was seated, they started eating and talking with each other, quickly filling the silence.

The trio formed by Minho, Jeongin and Minyeong was particularly loud. They kept laughing and joking around as if they had known each other for centuries.

On the other side of the table though, the poor Seungmin was eating his chicken without talking to anyone.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked him, noticing his silence

"This definitely isn't going as I planned"